Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Diego CA - Illegal "Bathtub" Cheese Warning

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/07 ... _15_04.txt
    Last modified Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:08 PM PDT

County issues illegal cheese warning

By: North County Times

SAN DIEGO ---- County health officials warned people Thursday not to buy or eat illegal "bathtub" cheeses that are being sold around the county ---- door-to-door, out of the backs of trucks and cars and at swap meets.

Liz Pozzebon of the county's Department of Environmental Health said the county had received 58 complaints about illegal cheese venders this year. She said illegal cheese is often made with raw, unpasteurized milk and can make people very ill if they eat it. She said it's often referred to as "bathtub" cheese because it's made in bathtubs, homemade wooden vats and rusted cheese molds.

Pozzebon said there are strict state and federal guidelines regulating the manufacture of all perishable foods, including cheese, and that making and selling cheese from an unlicensed facility is a criminal offense. She said people should buy cheese and other perishable items from stores and supermarkets that have health permits.

Pozzebon urged people to report complaints about illegal food venders to the county's Environmental Health Department at (619) 338-2283.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are we to assume the illegal cheese makers are also "illegals"?

This is the second report about "bad cheese" today!! The other one was in another state.

It's all gettin' a bit to "cheesy" for me!!

"rusty molds"....I could puke.

These people are surely going to kill us all...one way or another.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The other "bad cheese" was 'hispanic" in North Carolina....where I am!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The other "bad cheese" was 'hispanic" in North Carolina....where I am!!

Judy- It's getting to be a common cheese problem now. Health officials are placing warnings all over the country. These people are even selling it of the trunks of their cars! EEWW and YUCK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My God!! I haven't seen it here yet but that may be because our town is small. Have people no sense...who would buy any food product from these people with what we now know.

I won't even eat Mexican food any more....unless I make it myself.

It used to be one of my favorites....but no more.

I guess you could say, I'm just Mexicanned Out!!

There are other food related dangers other than the so-called bathtub cheeses.

I have for years noticed virtually NO public health attention or control anywhere in the U.S. that goes after tamale vendors.

People who love tamales virtually assume that they are made with quality meats, in sanitary conditions, and by healthy people. I have always enjoyed homemade tamales that I only buy from people who are clean and trustworthy. However, I have seen tamales made by very poor Mexicans in homes with low santitation standards... including cockroach infestation.

Barrio "taquerias" (esp. mobile taco stands) are seldom adequately monitored by health departments. These "licensed and unlicensed" operations operate much as they do in Mexico and the third world. The only saving grace is that most of the ingrediants used are of decent quality.

Oh, well, it now the America of "La Reconquista" and it may be too late to do anything about it... at least in what is now being called "Aztlan."

PatriotChicano....it is not too late....it is never too late to save the United States. Americans are not going to allow any portion of any state to fall into the wrong hands...there is much work to do....oh yes....but we will prevail. The United States isn't going anywhere. There are some traitors though that will be....straight to jail for life.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotChicano
    There are other food related dangers other than the so-called bathtub cheeses.
    I have read some articles on tainted candy coming from Mexico that is supposedly full of lead.

Also I remember several years ago hearing about bad vanilla being sold in Mexico. You were advised not to eat anything from Mexican bakeries or to use the vanilla because it could damage your liver.

Judy: The culture being daily imported from Mexico includes people who are peasants and have little appreciation for U.S. health standards. They still spit on the floor, throw dirty Pampers and other refuse in public places, and do not understand virus and germ infection theory.

You don't honestly think that you are going to change cultural institutions and beliefs among these third world minds before it is too late, do you?
    I do not have your optimism. Get ready for diseases from the third world. Get ready for vast amounts of money and precious medical resources spent on crime related injuries (drug related, assaults, accidents) from people who are unhealthy and backwards.

That man mowing your lawn is not such a labor bargain when you have to compete with him and his family for needed medical care.

In the mean time, many Chicanos and Mexicans are gloating at the prospects of litterally taking over America. If you think I am BS-ing then visit the hate America Brown Pride web site to experience this for yourself.

ChicanoPatriot....I am optimistic that Americans will stop this very soon. I've picked up their filthy pampers and trash off my plant here in North Carolina many days. I do not use Mexican labor to mow my lawns here. I hired Americans, both at my plant and at my home. I have run grown men, hispanic, illegal off my plant property as they are peeing on my building. I've run them and their bright new red pick up trucks off my undeveloped property where they were "dumping" construction materials and tires. I've chased their kids down five blocks with 911 on the phone after catching them breaking brand new commerical windows in our building. I'd put in all new commerical windows and doors at great expense almost $30,000. About a year after they were in, 5 were broken with rocks. I replaced those. Then I caught them in the act of breaking 8 more. Each window glass cost over $300 dollars. It was thousands of dollars of damage. I prosecuted them.

What I have experienced here is nothing compared to what everyone in California is experiencing....but I've had a taste of the Third World, how they think, and I know they can never assimilate nor do we want them to.

I want them all deported. That is our law. That is possible. That is what I believe Americans will demand as they learn the Truth about Illegal Immigration and its impact on our civilization and that is what I am and remain optimistic about....not that these people will adhere to our civilization. I know they won't and that is why they must be deported.

Just think nationwide what this disrespect for private property cost property owners and American Business....just repairing vandalism and picking up their disgusting trash and cleaning up their dumpsites? It is a huge cost to business. It is also a drain on your time, your energy, and your emotions.

Just getting the estimates to repair the broken glass takes bids, meeting the contractors at the site, reading their quotes, clarifying the quotes, then meeting them while they do the work, checking the work and then having to write a check for nothing. I had to do this 3 times AFTER the brand new windows and doors were in. They even broke out the glass in the brand new double doors and the side windows that framed the doors. I didn't catch them on this, but we haven't had a broken window since I prosecuted. Their mother didn't speak English; their Uncle came with them to court and spoke broken English; they didn't have a dad here in the states. They were illegal. It took a day of time at the Court House.

That's why neighborhoods decline. Alot of property owners and businesses just say, "enuf already", and move on instead of paying and paying to clean up and fix up the damage caused by these people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast