Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ChicanoPatriot....I am optimistic that Americans will stop this very soon. I've picked up their filthy pampers and trash off my plant here in North Carolina many days. I do not use Mexican labor to mow my lawns here. I hired Americans, both at my plant and at my home. I have run grown men, hispanic, illegal off my plant property as they are peeing on my building. I've run them and their bright new red pick up trucks off my undeveloped property where they were "dumping" construction materials and tires. I've chased their kids down five blocks with 911 on the phone after catching them breaking brand new commerical windows in our building. I'd put in all new commerical windows and doors at great expense almost $30,000. About a year after they were in, 5 were broken with rocks. I replaced those. Then I caught them in the act of breaking 8 more. Each window glass cost over $300 dollars. It was thousands of dollars of damage. I prosecuted them.

What I have experienced here is nothing compared to what everyone in California is experiencing....but I've had a taste of the Third World, how they think, and I know they can never assimilate nor do we want them to.

I want them all deported. That is our law. That is possible. That is what I believe Americans will demand as they learn the Truth about Illegal Immigration and its impact on our civilization and that is what I am and remain optimistic about....not that these people will adhere to our civilization. I know they won't and that is why they must be deported.

Just think nationwide what this disrespect for private property cost property owners and American Business....just repairing vandalism and picking up their disgusting trash and cleaning up their dumpsites? It is a huge cost to business. It is also a drain on your time, your energy, and your emotions.

Just getting the estimates to repair the broken glass takes bids, meeting the contractors at the site, reading their quotes, clarifying the quotes, then meeting them while they do the work, checking the work and then having to write a check for nothing. I had to do this 3 times AFTER the brand new windows and doors were in. They even broke out the glass in the brand new double doors and the side windows that framed the doors. I didn't catch them on this, but we haven't had a broken window since I prosecuted. Their mother didn't speak English; their Uncle came with them to court and spoke broken English; they didn't have a dad here in the states. They were illegal. It took a day of time at the Court House.

That's why neighborhoods decline. Alot of property owners and businesses just say, "enuf already", and move on instead of paying and paying to clean up and fix up the damage caused by these people.
    Have you thought about installing security cameras?

Yes, I got a bid and was about to do it for just normal security. This was shortly before the first set of windows were broken out. But the cost to replace the broken windows dipped into the funds I had for the security cameras and haven't had the money since to install them.

When businesses are robbed by these types of unnecessary non-business costs, it takes the money they would have otherwise had to do good things for their property that benefit the neighborhood.

AND, we are in a very nice neighborhood with other nice industry, the community technical college is across the street, a charter school for the performing arts is also across the street, the city operations center is just down the street.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's never too late!!! These people will get what's coming to them soon enough. Good will prevail over evil. I have not, nor will I EVER, loose faith in the AMERICAN spirit. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Judy: You have my deep regrets for what illegals have done to your business, bank account, and mental health.

You have my admiration for your courage and optimism in spite of your personal costs and those to many other Americans. Your story is common in the Southwest and what you experienced is now exploding in many other parts of this Nation.

Soon, there will be slum lords charging by the head and by the week or day. There will be 12 people living in a one bedroom house or apartment. That will bring in $120 a day .... Some of these places will turn into "safe houses" for coyotes or for dealing drugs. After a time, decent people will move away and you will have a mini-barrio. Then more will come because illegals have extensive social networks and they will actively recruit and attract more kin and friends.

After a time, this mini-barrio will enter the next phase and grow faster... driving more people away due to the blight and civic stressors (like increased crime, destroyed schools and medical resources). At this point, the mini-barrio will be renamed by gangster thugs. I've seen it all happen elsewhere, especially in L.A. and Phoenix.

Soon, the day will come when American citizens will be afraid to go to where they once felt comfortable. And, those lovely parks you once had family gatherings at, will be taken over by red-white-green "Raza" squatters. Seen it!

Judy, the mass exodus of illegal aliens and the ideological forces from Mexico (AZTLAN) in combination with the massive production of "anchor babies" is doing us American citizens in. While you have fought the good fight, many Americans in similar circumstances have given up and left their homes and businesses because they just couldn't take it anymore. IMO, The illegals have long been winning (e.g. California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and even as far as New York and Main.).

Many Mexicans and pro-Mexico, Anti America "Chicanos" are already bursting with renewed energy and aspirations of eventually taking over America... especially the American Southwest.. the land they call Aztlan. The process is called the "Reconquista" and is recognized much as I described above... one little neighborhood at a time in many towns and cities across our land.

Start saying goodby to the America as you once knew it and get to liking tortillas and beans .... with bathtub cheese sprinkled on top.

Judy, I hope I am wrong!

ChicanoPatriot!! Thank you for our kind words. What you describe is a nightmare and even here in North Carolina there are signs of what you speak. Without realizing I stopped it alittle bit in the neighborhood of my property. This was a redevelopment project. My first. The building was beautiful but neglected. I bought it spent a fortune (a fortune for me) on renovations. All the work inside out and removing old structures from the roof took two years. Another facility across the street where the Charter School for the Performing Arts is now was an older former shirt factory. After they saw what I had done to my building which was much larger, they decided they could buy this smaller building and do what I had done and convert it into a new school. Voila, another neglected building was renovated and, it is beautiful too. The community college had been talking about moving to a "better area", but after what I did to my property and what the school did with the former shirt factory, the community college decided to stay and expanded. They also bought some lots with kind of old run down houses, levelled them and now the colleget has plenty of land and lots for future programs. They are considering a new Science and Technology Center.

But the effort we all went through only to have windows broken, red brick graffitied, trash strewn everywhere...I agree with you....the typical business person would have said, forget it, enuf already and moved on.

We have fought hard to both maintain and improve our area and it has worked out well, but most people wouldn't have done it and instead would have just left leaving the door open to the barrio you describe.

AND, our problems here are still "manageble" but less so every day. In California, Arizona, Texas....with so many....it is almost incomprehensible that they have tolerated it this long. I suppose the way they managed it was simply to leave and "let them take it".

WE must not allow that to happen anymore. Perhaps now that people know we are all with them; for support; for help; for advice; to stand tall and face it off...it will encourage them to stand their ground, protect their properties, and do whatever is necessary to end this invasion and all the problems it causes individuals, properties, businesses, communities, states and by now the entire nation.

It's time for every American in Unity with all other Americans to say with resolve and the commitment to back up the words:

WE Aren't Taking It Any More!!

This Party Is Over!!!

The saddest thing about the Aztlan and the Reconquista is: What do they expect to gain from it? It will just become an extension of Mexico, the place they fled. Under their control, these states would continue to decline into trash dumps filled solely with abject poverty.

What has made America the greatest nation on earth is our System. Those giving a rebel cry for Aztlan and Reconquista don't understand that without the United States, the American People and our System....there is no America to covet and nothing to steal or reconquer of any value because without the Nation there is nothing left of what only it can produce, create, provide and share within the citizenry and the world in various ways because of American Attitudes, Ingenuity, Character, Laws and Constitution.

What they would end up with is a Mutant Land they will only scourge, devour and destroy. At the end of the day, they will have reconquered nothing and worse, will now have no friend to feed them.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12