Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Diego Democrats:Impeach Bush Resolution charges high cri

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45293

San Diego Democrats:
    Impeach Bush
    Resolution charges high crimes and misdemeanors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: July 16, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

The San Diego County Democratic Party Central Committee passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Bush, Vice President Cheney and Defense Secretary Rumsfeld for "high crimes and misdemeanors."

The committee, in a vote Tuesday, asks Congress to immediately begin impeachment proceedings based on "evidence" that the administration lied to the American people and created a false justification for going to war in Iraq.

The resolution refers to the so-called Downing Street Memo – official minutes of a meeting between British Prime Minister Tony Blair and members of the Bush administration – and "new leaks of British documents."

The resolution says the Downing Street Memo "reveals that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld began planning and executing war on Iraq before seeking Congressional and U.N. approval" and fixed intelligence and facts around the policy "with full knowledge that no evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq had been found."

The "new leaks of British documents," the resolution says, "provide further mounting evidence that the Administration lied or misled about 'mushroom clouds,' 'connections to 9-11,' and 'war as a last resort' as they sought United Nations, congressional and public approvals."

The committee also calls on the California Democratic Central Committee to adopt the resolution.

A local blogger, who first publicized the resolution, commented: "In the 2004 Presidential Election, Bush beat Kerry in San Diego County by six percentage points. Regardless of how they feel about the Iraq War, local Democrats should be working on outreach, not pushing away potential crossover voters. Dumb, dumb, dumb."

In June, Democratic members of Congress held an unofficial hearing on Capitol Hill to draw attention to the memos. In a jammed room in the basement of the Capitol, Representative John Conyers Jr., the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, presided as witnesses asserted the documents vindicated their view that Bush made the decision to topple former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein long before he has admitted.

There were calls for impeachment at the hearing.

The White House maintains that Bush decided to invade Iraq only after Secretary of State Colin Powell made the administration's case in a lengthy presentation to the U.N. Security Council on Feb. 5, 2003. His argument focused on intelligence demonstrating that Iraq had illicit weapons.

As WorldNetDaily reported, many of the same weblogs that successfully challenged Dan Rather's documents questioned whether the Downing Street memos are for real.

The controversy seems to be reaching a fever pitch when Times of London reporter Michael Smith admitted the memos he used in his stories are not originals, but copies he retyped.

"Until tonight ... no one questioned the authenticity of the documents provided by the Times of London," said CaptainsQuartersBlog, one of the sites behind the Rather scandal. "That has now changed, as Times reporter Michael Smith admitted that the memos he used are not originals, but retyped copies.

The CaptainsQuartersBlog said that even if the memos could be authenticated, "they're still meaningless." That they simply do not contain any smoking-gun evidence of lies by the Bush administration or the British government of Tony Blair.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

DEMOCRATS!!! Wake UP!! What is wrong with you?

IMPEACH BUSH FOR TRYING TO END OUR NATION!!

IMPEACH BUSH FOR VIOLATING HIS OATH TO UPHOLD US LAW!!

IMPEACH BUSH FOR OPENING OUR BORDERS!!

IMPEACH BUSH FOR HIS ROLE IN THE SECURITY AND PROSPERITY PARTNERSHIP PACT!!

IMPEACH BUSH FOR FAILING TO QUESTION WHAT TYPE OF ATTACK ON 9/11? MY GOD, the man sat there for 8 minutes after being told simply, "Mr. President, American is under attack." Only the President can activate our National Missile Defense System. The "freak" sat there without EVER ASKING Andrew Card, "Mr. Card, what type of attack? Is it nuclear and do I need to DO SOMETHING?" IMPEACH HIM. There is NO acceptable explanation for his not asking, "what kind of attack and do I need to do something". Either he knew about 9/11 before it happened or he is INCOMPETENT to be President of the United States.

IMPEACH BUSH FOR TREASON!!

What is wrong with you!! Get on the Stick and Do It NOW!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I vote for that one, Judy. On ALL grounds listed and then some. I just get SICK every time I think that I voted for that imbecile in 2000. I didn't in 2004 because I had, by then, discovered what an IDIOT he really was. The ONLY problem with the 2004 election was that Kerry was even more of an idiot. I have NEVER voted for a Democrat for President until 2004. It was the hardest thing I ever did to mark that ballot but, for the very life of me, I could NOT vote for Bush. So, all I did was vote against him. I was really wishing for a Ross Perot. Thinking back, we would NEVER have been where we are today fiscally if we had elected Perot. I mean--his little charts drove me up the proverbial wall--but he was SMART and he didn't speak with a forked tongue. What we saw was what we would have gotten. And, when I hear the ones in both parties who are thinking about running in 2008, I don't think are chances are going to improve at all. Maybe there will be a dark horse candidate that will take the country by storm but it doesn't look promising.

SCARY! SCARY! SCARY!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Also while we are at it why dont we impeach those in the house and senate that continue to do nothing about the boarders and the illegal immigration issue because it is Politically correct to do nothing.

Pro

Pro--AMEN!! Throw all the Traitorous Bums OUT ON THE STREET! Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough and that includes federal workers involved in these schemes and plots and plans and lies and deceit and double-crosses and doublespeaks and all the rest of this sewer they call the US Government.

We need to FLUSH THEM PIPES!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think the Downing Street Memo is exactly true.

I listen to Rush Limbaugh and i'm exactly sure that it's one of them liberal's tactic to get Bush impeached.

I think you have to recieve oral sex from a chubby intern for impeachment to be a serious option.

A friend of mine did a "google" on the internet for "impeach bush" and there were 581,000 listings.

Apparently alot of people are talking and writing about it.

Alot of people were upset about going to war in Iraq. But there were other issues too. Obviously he didn't have time to read them all.

I think he should be impeached for what he's doing with security and partnership pact, failing to secure the borders and failing to enforce US Immigration Law.

What about holding hands with the Prince? I know it's not an intern, but would THAT do it?

Judy, you are brilliant! Add that to the list.

SAME SEX HAND HOLDING.

Now, THAT ought to at least open an "investigashun" oughtin it? I mean it was in public on TeeVee right thar on the evening news, MSM...in front of the children no less?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast