Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have read these posts and it doesn't surprise me regarding the attitude of illegal aliens who function this way in our country. It is so obvious that they are trying to adapt us to their dysfunctional thinking....ain't happenin' and they can get beligerent when we don't comply thus turning them into criminals.

I had a similiar incident at a gas station/convenience store here in Brick, N.J. I had gone into the store and ther 10-12 Mexicans jabbering in Spanish and correspondingly giving the clerk who was Russian a very hard time. He spoke English and while I waited to be served I said the the clerk, "It's nice to see someone who comes to this country and speaks our national language." One of the illegal aliens who could understand English came up to me and tried his macho crap on me saying, "The next time you say that....." I cut him short and said, "No sea asi, puta ilegale." (which translates to mean "Don't be like that, illegal whore). He shut up.

GFC
    It will be their country in less than 50 yrs. I can assure you spanish will be the national languge by then.

Reptile09 said:

So she turns away and goes 'tu-chuk' with her tongue, like "who the hell are you to live in CA and not speak Spanish". Then thinking I couldn't hear or understand her, she said under her breath, "pinchi gringo" and stomped off. Can you believe this crap? Here I am in my own hometown, in my own country, getting insulted by a person who doesn't even have the decency to learn English, like we're the ones who are invading their country or something.
    You should have invited her in for nice cold glass of "Jim Jones" coolaid.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

GFC wrote:
    It will be their country in less than 50 yrs. I can assure you spanish will be the national languge by then.

GFC
    With all due respect, I personally disagree with you. LOL, and I'm a fighter as are so many of our wonderful people here. We know that our hard work, along with millions of other Americans across the country, will NOT allow any such thing to occur while we stand watch.

I know you must be very frustrated with this situation. We all are, I can assure you of that.

However, one of the things we all try to do here as ALIPAC is to bring the positive while we're working hard to secure America. I'm sure you know how important that is for such a united group of people.

Glad to have you join the fight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in western Palm Beach County. Loxahatchee, Fl. if anyone has heard of it. Mostly middle class, working American two income housholds out here. We only have one gas station since there is zero commercially zoned property. Everything is zoned residential/agricultural.
    Because of the agricultural zoning, there are alot of landscape nurseries and landscape maintenance companys that operate out of Loxahatchee. They mostly serve the urban areas of the county.
    Anyway, back to the gas station incident. The Hess station on Northlake Blvd. has been there for several years and I have been a patron since it opened. I know all of the people that work there. A couple of them personally.
    About a month ago I stopped there on a Friday afternoon on my way home from work. I was going to fill up my F-250 with diesel fuel. A large landscape truck, pulling a large enclosed trailer had pulled up to the pump ahead of me. The Mexican driver and about 8 other Mexicans get out of the double cab truck at the pump. One of them goes to the back of the trailer and opens the double doors and 6 more Mexicans get out of the trailer.
    No one bothers to start fueling the truck and they are all standing around BS'ing. The guy that was driving the truck starts handing out cash to the other 13. Payday no doubt. There is alot of conversation in Spanish as the forman is paying the other 13. (I counted them). As they received their cash, they went into the store.
    After about ten minutes of this, I become annoyed at the fact that still, no one is fueling their truck. I assumed that they we parked at the diesel pump to fuel the truck. So I get out of my truck and walk up to the 3 that are still standing there and I ask in English "Are you guys going to fuel this truck?" They look at me like I'm crazy and say nothing. They walk into the store.
    So I get back into my truck and wait another five minutes and decide 'Screw this, I'll get fuel tomorrow morning.' But I also decide to go into the store and grab a beer first and head home.
    I enter the store and there are 14 Mexicans standing in line with hot dogs and things like that. I look at the girl at the cash register (I've know her for a couple of years) and she looks at me and rolls her eyes. I walk over to the beer-on-ice cooler and grab a Budlite and lay two dollars on the counter and tell the girl not to worry about the change. The Mexican that had been handing out the cash in the parking lot hollers out in English "No, back of the line." I look at him and say "Are you talking to me?" He points to the rear of the store and says "Back of the line".
    Since the cashier had already taken my money, my words to him were "Hey buddy, you need to mind your own business" and I start to walk towards the door. This idiot now decides that he may want to block my exit by standing in front of the door. As I brushed him out of the way he says "You should learn to respect, Gringo!!" I laughed and said "Yeah, sure" as I walked out.
    Three of these clowns followed me to my truck. They stood about 10 feet away and we had a neat little stare down. They changed their minds about what ever they were thinking and went back into the store.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Respect???? Some nerve. I wouldn't have been as nice as you were! My husband came home from work one day and said I have seen it all now. He was sitting at a stoplight that morning. In front of him was a Honda packed to the gills with people. All of the sudden the trunk pops open and would you believe a hand reached out of the trunk and closed it again! Did they draw straws on who rides in the trunk? Unbelievable!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I will not tolerate being treated like that by illegal aliens in this country. I do not care what they think if they bother me I will give it right back. We should not have to tolerate them giving us a hard time while we go to work, pay our taxes and live our lives. I am not looking for trouble but will not back down when accosted. This is our country not yours!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

web561 - my parents and 4 siblings live in Loxahatchee. They have been there for about 10 years and boy the changes that have occurred over those 10 years are amazing. I live about an hour north and go down to see the folks every Sunday. Small world. I know just the gas station you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    web561 - my parents and 4 siblings live in Loxahatchee. They have been there for about 10 years and boy the changes that have occurred over those 10 years are amazing. I live about an hour north and go down to see the folks every Sunday. Small world. I know just the gas station you are talking about.
    Hey dim1968, nice to meet you. My guess is that you are probably up around Ft. Pierce or Stuart?
    Yes, Loxahatchee and The Acreage have changed very much during the past few years. I'm just glad that we don't have much of an illegal population here as in other parts of the county.
    It's nice to know that there are some fellow Floridians active on this board.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12