Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My husband and I were there and the only coverage our side got on ch. 8 at 5:00 PM was that guy dressed in red that was talking to the other side with the bullhorn and got taken away by the police. We left before that happened. That's the only tv time we got that I saw.

Do you mean that young Mo Rocca-type guy with the red button down shirt? If so, that's funny! He was soooo College Republicans type! That must have happened after I left, too. Didn't catch the evening news. Gonna try for the 11pm.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

More Pics

Hi All,

What a great day!!! I felt so proud to be there today, standing strong with other AMERICAN PATRIOTS in the face of the invading foreign horde. This was my first rally and it was really a wonderful experience. You will be seeing me around from now on. We are also planning to spend some time at the border in the next few weeks!

- Joe
    Illegal Aliens have one right in the United States, the right to leave.

Things to think of for next time:

1.) We need to watch what we say. Things like "mexicans go home" will not help our cause. Focus on the facts.

2.) When possible, we need to designate a spokesperson to speak for us as we can't have every wacko talk to the press and possibly make us all look like racists and crazies.

3.) Give people contact info of sites like ours, we should also try to collect people's names and email addresses for future events.

I agree, Josh. Sorry I missed you. I actually asked a few people if they might be you, but to no avail. In any event, I collected a few cards from people. I was impressed by the number of people who were there but had no affiliation with any of the organized groups or online boards. These people simply heard about it on the radio and joined us; most had never heard of ALIPAC or SAVEOURSTATE or the other important sites. LaMesaJoe who worked hard on pulling the event together on Friday--his email was in the notice post--did a great job of trying to spread the word (he brought the big yellow boards) about websites and networking to get more organized. Feel free to contact him. I will do the same. We at least have a starting point. Some were talking about going after day laborer areas next, maybe in conjunction with SD Minutemen. Yesterday only whetted my appetite for doing more--much to the dismay of my husband who already thought I was obsessed.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Awesome pics!!!

Am I the only one who notices how UNCOMFORTABLE
    the Latinos look holding the American flags? They looked
    much more confident waving the Mexican flags. You can't
    fake that.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Man Who Fell Down

Does anyone how the gentleman that fell down and hit his head is doing?
    - Joe
    Illegal Aliens have one right in the United States, the right to leave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12