Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

415-554-7111

Just called that number and said I do not approve of SF being a sanctuary city and that I will not be visiting it for many years, even though it is my favorite US city, and will tell all my friends too.

You know what she said??? She said that Mayor Newsom declared SF a sanctuary city because there will always be illegal immigrants and SO BY WELCOMING THEM, THEY WILL FEEL SAFE AND NOT COMMIT ANY CRIMES!!!!! I kid you not! She said this!!

I said "WHAT?????" "Ok, the mayor is WRONG. It's like saying if you can't beat them, join them. I am telling you now, if SF does not have a recall-mayor-newsom citizen fight, he will DEFINITELY NOT BE RE-ELECTED IN 2010. TELL HIM THAT!"

Also told her that I was glad my daughter chose to move out of SF last year, because they can't guarantee her protection from illegals!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    415-554-7111

Just called that number and said I do not approve of SF being a sanctuary city and that I will not be visiting it for many years, even though it is my favorite US city, and will tell all my friends too.

You know what she said??? She said that Mayor Newsom declared SF a sanctuary city because there will always be illegal immigrants and SO BY WELCOMING THEM, THEY WILL FEEL SAFE AND NOT COMMIT ANY CRIMES!!!!! I kid you not! She said this!!

I said "WHAT?????" "Ok, the mayor is WRONG. It's like saying if you can't beat them, join them. I am telling you now, if SF does not have a recall-mayor-newsom citizen fight, he will DEFINITELY NOT BE RE-ELECTED IN 2010. TELL HIM THAT!"

Also told her that I was glad my daughter chose to move out of SF last year, because they can't guarantee her protection from illegals!!!
    Good for you EX-OC. "Not Commit Crimes" That is so classic liberal thinking that is sooooooooo askew and they really don't get it OR if they do they don't care. That's worse. That's corruption.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called

I just called and was told by a Hispanic sounding women that the news didn't cover the whole story. I asked what part of the story did they get wrong, was the murder not an illegal, does SF not tout them selves as a sanctuary city, did a American family not die at the hands of an illegal. She had trouble articulating an answer other then "the government is very big and there are lots of people working on it".........what are they working on? rescinding SF sanctuary city title? no clear answer.

Re: I called

Quote Originally Posted by casper324
    I just called and was told by a Hispanic sounding women that the news didn't cover the whole story. I asked what part of the story did they get wrong, was the murder not an illegal, does SF not tout them selves as a sanctuary city, did a American family not die at the hands of an illegal. She had trouble articulating an answer other then "the government is very big and there are lots of people working on it".........what are they working on? rescinding SF sanctuary city title? no clear answer.

Good response casper. Hold their feet to the fire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My email to Mayor Newsome:

Mayor Newsom,

The blood of 3 American citizens (the Bolognas) is in your hands. I hope you can sleep at night. Your office told me that you declared SF a sanctuary city because "there will always be illegal aliens, so we should welcome them, that way they will not commit crime and help the cops."

Well, Mayor, guess you were wrong, huh. An illegal alien that you have been shielding for years has finally graduated the crime ladder to the ultimate crime: Mass Murder. The father of this man, Ramos, is quoted in the newspaper as saying Ramos would go to SF to commit crimes PRECISELY because SF is a sanctuary city!

You are an American citizen of an American city. Why don't you do what you swore to do and protect the citizens of SF? And by "citizens" that means LEGAL CITIZENS. Don't you get it??

STOP YOUR SANCTUARY CITY POLICY BEFORE MORE AMERICANS GET KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS. WORK WITH THE FEDS TO REMOVE ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM SF!

(My Name)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    My email to Mayor Newsome:

Mayor Newsom,

The blood of 3 American citizens (the Bolognas) is in your hands. I hope you can sleep at night. Your office told me that you declared SF a sanctuary city because "there will always be illegal aliens, so we should welcome them, that way they will not commit crime and help the cops."

Well, Mayor, guess you were wrong, huh. An illegal alien that you have been shielding for years has finally graduated the crime ladder to the ultimate crime: Mass Murder. The father of this man, Ramos, is quoted in the newspaper as saying Ramos would go to SF to commit crimes PRECISELY because SF is a sanctuary city!

You are an American citizen of an American city. Why don't you do what you swore to do and protect the citizens of SF? And by "citizens" that means LEGAL CITIZENS. Don't you get it??

STOP YOUR SANCTUARY CITY POLICY BEFORE MORE AMERICANS GET KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS. WORK WITH THE FEDS TO REMOVE ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM SF!

(My Name)
    You're good Ex-OC

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    For all of those who have written emails and posted them for all to read
    ...........................THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Those were all GREAT LETTERS.
    I just got home and have not had a chance to write anything yet or make calls, but I will be doing so very soon.
    This crime has taken on a legend, so to speak, of its own, as everyone nationwide knows about this.

Those of you who called, Congratulations on standing up for the AMERICAN RULE OF LAW.

YOU GUYS AND GALS............ ROCK

Thanks for posting this Gogo. I've faxed several emails and passed the info to some on my email list. I borrowed a few lines from some of the letters ya'll posted. I hope you dont mind. Sometimes I have trouble coming up with the right words. SO, THANK YOU EVERYONE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

I cannot stop thinking of who and where this kind of thing might happen to next. It makes me ill to think that so many cities will allow illegal alien communities to flourish and let these people off the hook so easily till they wind up murdering someone as this guy did.

I mainly blame our own government and their warpe pandering to The National Council of The Race, so they can further their own racist political ambitions on the back of illegal aliens.

All the while, their "raza" attempts extermination of American citizens.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Mayor's office placed me on hold and never came back.

UPDATE ON NUMBER

City council number on OP is for South San Francisco. The correct number for San Francisco is

415-554-7111

Now I asked South San Francisco if they have the same stance on sanctuary for illegal aliens? She said to check their website:

www.ssf.net

If it wasn't there she would be happy to answer any questions we have.
    SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO IS A SEPARATE TOWN. IT IS A SUBURB OF SAN FRANCISCO....NOT PART OF SAN FRANCISCO. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEGE THEY ARE NOT A SANCTUARY CITY.

IT IS A VERY SMALL TOWN SO I DONT KNOW IF ILLEGALS WOULD BLEND IN THERE VERY WELL. BUT THERE ARE MANY BIOTECH COMPANIES THERE. THIS IS FAIRLY RECENT.SO I DONT KNOW, THERE MIGHT BE SOME KIND OF "UNDERSTANDING".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast