Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A big thank-you April for telling CNN thank you for not having to "push 1 to speak English!

My e-mails:

Dear
    I believe in freedom of speech but am scandalized by Rick Sanchez's words, actions, and behavior on his show aired 11-12-07:

His outright lie to the American public that illegal aliens are fighting for our county in the military on nothing less then Veteran's Day Observation when America honors it's Veterans.

His slandering of Sgt. Darwin Phillips' character by referring to him as an illegal immigrant-- irresponsible speech such as this result in lawsuits.

His treatment of his guest, Mr. Gheen: Snachez was rude, condesending, constantly raising his voice and over-talking Mr. Gheen, in his failed attempt to "ambush" him. Mr. Gheen did America proud in his refusal to back down to such a blantant personal and political attack.

Mr. Sanchez owes a published and on-air apology to the American public, Sgt. Darwin Phillips, and Mr. Gheen.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My message to CNN:

CNN should admonish Rick Sanchez for his disgraceful report on Sgt. Darwin Phillips. In my opinion, there are two scenarios. One, Rick Sanchez is inept and simply failed to adequately research his topic. Two, Rich Sanchez is a blatant liar.

In either case, he owes an apology to his viewers and all parties involved. His credibility has waned, and if he wishes to salvage some semblance of integrity, he will offer his heartfelt apology with his assurance that future reporting will be above reproach.

I can assure you, CNN will lose viewers if this is not resolved.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    A big thank-you April for telling CNN thank you for not having to "push 1 to speak English!

My e-mails:

Dear
    I believe in freedom of speech but am scandalized by Rick Sanchez's words, actions, and behavior on his show aired 11-12-07:

His outright lie to the American public that illegal aliens are fighting for our county in the military on nothing less then Veteran's Day Observation when America honors it's Veterans.

His slandering of Sgt. Darwin Phillips' character by referring to him as an illegal immigrant-- irresponsible speech such as this result in lawsuits.

His treatment of his guest, Mr. Gheen: Snachez was rude, condesending, constantly raising his voice and over-talking Mr. Gheen, in his failed attempt to "ambush" him. Mr. Gheen did America proud in his refusal to back down to such a blantant personal and political attack.

Mr. Sanchez owes a published and on-air apology to the American public, Sgt. Darwin Phillips, and Mr. Gheen.
    You're welcome!!! Great emails MyAmerican and fedupdeb!!!Thanks everyone for letting your voices be heard loud and clear!!!!! We will NOT BE SILENT!

April
    Just a note to say because of our dedication to let our voices be heard on this issue, Rick Sanchez set the record straight about the soldier in the video tonight on his show and told W that he was RIGHT!!!

Big thanks to eveyone who called and emailed !!!

WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!!

April:

Where did you find the phone number for CNN??

What is it??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

April
    CNN Main Number: 212-275-7800
    Online Contact Form
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?11

Thanks April!!

I tried getting their phone number awhile back, and could not find it.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Thanks April!!

I tried getting their phone number awhile back, and could not find it.
    You're welcome!!! Glad I could help!

MW
    April wrote:

Just a note to say because of our dedication to let our voices be heard on this issue, Rick Sanchez set the record straight about the soldier in the video tonight on his show and told W that he was RIGHT!!!

Big thanks to eveyone who called and emailed !!!
    Is there a written transcript or video on this anywhere? I purposely refuse to watch his show.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    MW wrote:

Is there a written transcript or video on this anywhere? I purposely refuse to watch his show.
    Please ignore my above request. I found the video link in a "STICKY" thread. Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123