Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SANCTUARY CITIES LIST UPDATE

Hello ALIPACers...

I'm updating the Sanctuary Cities, USA list.

If you believe a city (or other political subdivision) should be listed but is not currently, please forward your evidence (e.g. link to news story) and it will be reviewed for consideration for listing.

You can check the list here for current listings:

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

Regards,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

ELE

Santuary cities seem to have the highest crime rate.

I wonder if there is a list of places in our country that actually enforces immigration laws and/or that are Pro-American?

Does anyone know what is going on with Montana? Someone told me that they are succeeding from the Union? And Utah may do the same thing. Anyone know if that is true?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting site....thanks for posting "Steve"

Found this on there!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OJJPAC: El Plan de Aztlan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Home
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

The reconquista's "Aztlan Plan" manifesto should be required reading for every public official and American in the US. The Aztlan Plan is the ethnocentric Chicano blueprint for invading and occupying the Southwestern United States for the purpose of recreating the mythical Nation of Aztlan.
    For those of you who don't read Spanish, the phrase "For La Raza to do. Fuera de La Raza nada" that is used in the text means "For our race everything. For everyone else nothing." [The race that they infer gets everything is their "bronze" race. All other races are to get nothing. You can't get much more racist than this. Believe it or not, this document is fundamental to the creation of hundreds of Chicano high school and college student groups. ]

Below is the document, word for word.

EL PLAN DE AZTLÃ
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What about sanctuary cities by de facto? What I mean is, places like Hazleton where their ordinances were struck down, creating a de facto sanctuary because the cities are prohibited from doing anything about the illegals.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Sea Turtle....

To answer your question...Hazelton is not a de facto sanctuary city.

Many cities on the sanctuary list are "de facto" sanctuaries because although they have not adopted Sanctuary Resolutions they have unwritten policies that are carried out by their staff with the same effect.

I hope this answers your question.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org