Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cook County, IL is a Sanctuary County, and many large and small Municipalities are included.

Link to a dated article:
    http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/4151 ... 05.article

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Austin, Texas

El Paso, Texas

Houston, Texas
    I live in Houston, and I back this post up, there is no doubt Houston is a sanctuary city.
    I LEFT houston in 95. this is one of the reasons why

I think we have some trolls or troublemakers around here.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Steve I enjoyed your site immensely Im deply moved by the color of its pages and its versatility in reporting the truth about the criminal invasion of our country.

Our opinions will always be opposed on how to tell between a sanctuary city and a city that has a problem with criminal aliens, and is working hard for the right side.The truth is in the pudding check out your govoner if you have any questions regauding the Great State of Ohio...As I love to post blogs in my own web sites i would never call any Ohio city down on the criminal Immigation Issues. I will ask you to get a statement from the highest ranking city officals that you can find of both places in Ohio
    post them here then I will post the ones I got this past week ....
    I will infact be speaking with our Good Gov. twords the end of the mounth I will adrress those issues youve posted with him. For the sake of this site take it to P M./...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    Hey there Greg,

Agreed. It's not worth bothering with that ojjpac.org list for anything whatsoever.

I was just copied this morning on an email which is making the rounds from someone who'd done the homework on contacting the mayor of Portland Oregon regarding our being on that list as a sanctuary city. While the mayor made a statement to the press on his own personal opinons about a recent Del Monte raid, they insist that Portland is NOT a sanctuary city, and that ANY illegal immigrant is held the the same criminal accountability as ANY legal citizen. The police department has NOT been told to treat them any differently as is evidenced by the amount of illegal immigrants who are also criminals and in our jail system here in Portland Oregon.

Apparently the person who sent the email with this information to the guy who runs this site included the relevent data, as well as the Mayor's phone number, and asked that Portland Oregon be removed from the list. He received a response from the guy who runs the site which basically said he'd "done some research", pointed to the press statement from Potter, and on that alone insists that Portland is a sanctuary city.

I agree with the person who sent the email and asked Portland to be removed from the list. I saw the response and it was short, terse, and frankly irresponsible as the original sender indicated. Thanks to this irresponsible clown and his lack of interest in confirming his data is valid, illegals may wind up coming to OUR city thinking it's sanctuary.

Based on the response I saw, I will NOT support the offending site in any way, shape, or form, and will consider any "data" eminating from that site as being inaccurate and/or unconfirmed. Portland Oregon is NOT a sanctuary city, to the point of the mayor's office indicating that they wouldn't even know how to go about making such a position official.
    PM me

Umm...minor point...but I don't believe there is a Springfield, CT. Bradley Airport in Hartford, Ct is listed as Hartford/Springfield, but Springfield is in Massachusetts...and I don't believe it's a sanctuary city.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    New York

Bay Shore, NY
    Brentwood, NY
    Central Islip, NY
    Farmingville, NY
    New York City, NY
    Peekskill, NY
    Riverhead, NY
    Shirly/Mastic, NY
    Uniondale, NY
    Westbury, NY

Yea add Huntington and the Town of South Hampton to that list... Also Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy is fighting against a hiring hall to be built on county property (in South Hampton) using tax payers money too! I hate how they make this "hiring halls" look like a good thing too!!! And Huntington is full of illegals as well!!!

Oops, forgot to add that towns surrounding Farmingville (Coram, Ronkonkoma, Islip, Holtsville, Selden, Centereach, and Patchogue/Medford areas are being slowly invaded by illegals being thrown out of there illegal apartments and are moving to other illegal apartments in the area! Brookhaven town seems to ignore the problems with these criminals and the Suffolk police is no help either!!!

Also there is a documentary on the town of Farmingville (http://www.farmingvillethemovie.com/) makes me sick looking at it!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    No kidding!!

Anyone who would be so irresponsible as to create an arbitrary list of cities, claim they're sanctuary cities while having no supporting evidence to back up at least one of those claims, and then blatantly ignore presented evidence to the contrary and deliberately avoids doing the research to verify it is definitely a troublemaker in my book.

Thanks for pointing that out, "Steve from ojjpac.org", from all of us legal citizens fighting illegal immigration here in Portland OR.

HF

Dear Malcontents,

First of all, you haven't been on ALIPAC all that long.

If you had, you would know that many key ALIPAC activists helped with the sanctuary city list, long before you found your way here.

Also, ALIPAC and OJJPAC have been allies since William and I met in 2005 at a conference, and we will remain allies long after you fade away.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Eh, this is tense.
    “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast