Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

please provide links to DATED news articles for each city to bar any controversy.

thanks.

Banned
    Steve my man,
    I would like to ask you a few questions then If you Like We can take this to a mode... What is the true purpose of posting a sanctuary city. (I’m just curious on what you believe the purpose is in your own words)What is there to gain in posting a city that has not been proven a sanctuary city. what if any are your retraction and apologies if it might be found to be in error or mistaken about a certain city. Do you just say its been disputed or do you pull the name from your list…

In your opinion What are people being malcontent about ? the list , alipac, Constructive criticism about your site do you not work and play well with others I’m not sure what the problem is … I’m not sure what you meant by addressing people in that way .
    As a member of a few different city organizations I pride myself in having the ability to contact the proper people in our Great state about the issues you are using ,to say Ohio has two new sanctuary cities in the last mouth.
    I must ask you if one storey isn’t followed up buy more facts it dies out right.
    What proof do you have to show the people of Ohio that any town in this state has city or state law enforcement people are not doing their jobs and causing sanctuary to the criminal aliens of Ohio. I ask only out of concern for the shift commanders I spoke with last week might have been lying to save face… that or they could be getting paid off by criminals so they can allow more deaths in the state or they just are putting in time and aren’t patriotic Americans at all … I have my side put together I’m prepared to take the Ohio issue all the way to the top so lets get down To it…. My children live here and I Give them my all. I’m not saying there aren’t law breakers here that allow aliens to get away with things .We cant always stop all crime but we can fight it… the point I’m trying to make with all this Is I know aliens are being reported by the jails
    I’m asking you what you will be willing to do to get things right and take Ohio off the list… no mater who puts it together. Remember my man I have done my home work and have a few years ( not saying how many) experience in what we are talking about.

Entry into the United States without inspection is a misdemeanor; but harboring, shielding, or concealing illegal aliens is a felony (Immigration and Nationality Act). Federal, state, and local officials may not restrict the sending to or receiving from the Immigration and Naturalization Service information regarding the citizenship or immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual (Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act; Welfare Reform Act). Thus those entering the United States illegally can be charged with a federal misdemeanor, but aiding and abetting illegal aliens within the United States is a far more serious charge…. a federal felony. What about the new immigrant sanctuary cities and states popping up across the nation? They are in statutory violation of U.S. immigration laws. By their defiance of U.S. laws, these sanctuaries or civil liberties safe zones, as some call themselves, are undermining the American Republic.
    No local officials, Federal, or state, is doing this With proof in Ohio at this time If they are then I ask you know to provide me with the Names and places of these offices.
    If you are aware of them then It is just as much your job as it is mine to report them Right away .If you cant then I will ask you to take Both Ohio cities off the list .
    O and thanks for your time
    please keep the name calling to yourself... Its against the rules but Im always looking for a new one that I might have to look up to find out what it means.. So far I havent been stump by any one here and some of the best have tried. Just ask them.

Thank you Steve. You know I always appreciate your contributions and you are right, there are a lot of new people who aren't aware of your contributions.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I think we have some trolls or troublemakers around here.
    No kidding!!

Anyone who would be so irresponsible as to create an arbitrary list of cities, claim they're sanctuary cities while having no supporting evidence to back up at least one of those claims, and then blatantly ignore presented evidence to the contrary and deliberately avoids doing the research to verify it is definitely a troublemaker in my book.

Thanks for pointing that out, "Steve from ojjpac.org", from all of us legal citizens fighting illegal immigration here in Portland OR.

HF
    Is there a nother list on the net, or here at alipac

please stop bickering and stop posting cities without linked proof. Moderators please clean up this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123