Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Sandra Cantu case an Anglo allegedly killed a Latino

There were people on here a few days ago who were speculating that if the suspect were found the killer would be an illegal alien Latino. Well they have identified a suspect and she seems to be an Anglo lesbian pedophile.

Do not jump to conclusions about Latinos or illegals.

The illegals still cost too much but comparative crime level is not a good argument
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: The Sandra Cantu case an Anglo allegedly killed a Latino

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The illegals still cost too much but comparative crime level is not a good argument
    If you visit the prisons, you will see that comparative crime level is an excellent argument against illegal aliens.
    In 2005, the U.S. Bureau of Prisons reported that 25% of federal prisoners were illegal aliens.

What is not a good argument is using national statistics as prejudice for presuming guilt in any specific case.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

No. one can't always assume, but the odds aren't in their favor. How many times do some overweight women or some illness that gives them a belly, have people assume, especially if they are younger, that they are pregnant? Grandma forgot a word and she must have alzheimers, when maybe she just forgot.

This whole thing with this poor little girl stumped me.....I didn't get the idea it was an illegal, and I can't say exactly why. I didn't expect it to be a Sunday school teacher....coz I assume (wrongly now) that Sunday School teachers are a safe bet. Sure didn't think a lesbian Sunday School teacher would do something like this either. Not exactly the typical behavior for them either. I think people play the odds.....based on past behavior. Isn't that what professional "profilers" do? Assumptions based on past behavior that are more often than not seen in certain groups.

Nothing is 100% but you have to start somewhere. I'd hate to think if it was my daughter dead, that the Police couldn't start somewhere because they might offend someone. I think this proves that police aren't profiling based on race etc., coz a lesbian sunday school teacher wouldn't have been the top of my list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Child's family needs prayers not discussions about racism.

The illegals and their advocates want us to fight among ourselves and question if we are indeed racist. Let's not get caught up in their stupid game.

The tragedy here is the suffering and loss of this precious child to such a sadistic women. I feel so sorry for the family, the loss of a child is devastating.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In going over the articles I see that in assuming her a lesbian pedophile I was jumping to conclusions. I do not know whether that conjecture is right or wrong. I know that there are some gay activists in the immigration enforcement movement and wish to apologize.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In going over the articles I see that in assuming her a lesbian pedophile I was jumping to conclusions. I do not know whether that conjecture is right or wrong. I know that there are some gay activists in the immigration enforcement movement and wish to apologize.
    Richard,

I just read the front page MSN report on this story,there was no mention she is a lesbian or pedophile,in fact there is alot of questions about her possible guilt.Other people are still being looked at including her father which makes more sense if the little girl was sexually abused. It would be a very rare occurance for a woman to be the perp.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in our great country and we must all remember that including moi !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The more recent coverage now says that the case may have involved a lesbian rape. This should not be an indictment of lesbians in general.

AE

Richard, have to be honest, I figured that the perp was the average male pedophile. That was what came to mind.

I would NEVER have thought about a woman, nor one who was a Sunday school teacher......

Why though? What for?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: The Sandra Cantu case an Anglo allegedly killed a Latino

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    If you visit the prisons, you will see that comparative crime level is an excellent argument against illegal aliens.
    In 2005, the U.S. Bureau of Prisons reported that 25% of federal prisoners were illegal aliens.

What is not a good argument is using national statistics as prejudice for presuming guilt in any specific case.
    That's not a good argument. Why are they in prison in the first place? Most could be there simply because of their illegal status and not because they killed or raped anyone. We must stop using these arguments against illegal immigrants especially those that are Latino because that's why they brand us as racists. We don't know that they're all evil people, most are probably here to work, we just know that they cut to the front of the line. That is a good enough reason to oppose illegal immigration. It's about being fair to those that played by the rules. Oh. and a country cannot adjust to a sudden influx of a large group of people. Infrastructure cannot keep up.

AE

Latinoman, it is so. Too many legal immigrants have been pushed to the back by illegal aliens. My husbands co-worker is aiming to become a citizen, he and his wife came here LEGALLY from MEXICO. Now he is trying to improve his English and wanted to take a class, guess what HE has to pay for it. He does not get and ESL class at a local community college for free, as illegal aliens do. How backwards is that?

This guy and his wife owned a house and after a while the bank said it was selling out all of it loans to another mortgage company and his was among them and they had to come up with over $5,000.00 to pay to this new mortgage company. So, they could not and had to sell it and move to an apartment.

Possibly if they had been here illegally, they might have been able to get help to keep their home? Seems that the illegal aliens get all the help an legal immigrants get nothing. It is all so wrong.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast