Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sarah Palin: Obama Orchestrated Border Crisis & Deserves to be Impeached

Sarah Palin: Obama Orchestrated Border Crisis & Deserves to be Impeached

Written By : Warner Todd Huston
    June 14, 2014

Personally, I think we need to block this man, not impeach him, because an impeachment will never work–due to weak Republicans in Congress-and we’ll get all the turmoil and trouble without any of the benefits. However, like Palin says, there are a LOT of grounds for the effort, nonetheless.

Anyway, on her Facebook page Palin is calling the thousands of illegals streaming across our southern border as a result of Obama’s border destruction of our sovereignty a “humanitarian crisis.”
    Finally, they have won me over. I actually agree with the liberals’ war whoop. I, too, demand that this issue of young illegal aliens flooding across our border into horrendous conditions be taken care of. Now! Uncompassionate people, wake up! Though it’s claimed by Democrats ad nauseam to justify more spending to pile on our $17 trillion debt, and it’s applied to every single “crisis” their policies conjure up, and no matter the cause you’re labeled a racist if you disagree with their policies, well, this time it really IS for the children.
    I say this as a mother – a bleeding-heart compassionate woman and mother. I say, how dare anyone turn a blind eye and further harden your horrid heart when you see these pictures snuck out of the innocent children’s holding pens – snuck out because our government is censoring images released. It must be my (former) friends in the GOP ordering this censorship because Democrat leadership knows better than to EVER spy on or censor the press; they’d NEVER infringe on the First Amendment. So, for shame, Republicans.
    These thousands of hungry, innocent children rushing in through Mexico are just the tip of the Sedona Red Rocks (granted, some of these illegals are 18-year-old men whom you wouldn’t want to mess with, but, still, according to Obamacare we now dub young adults “children” until they’re 26, so…). Expect to see hundreds of thousands of another country’s children walk right through our welcoming open border, counting on America’s families to render all aid. We owe it to ourselves to be prepared – so, work even harder, working class, while our President uses his trustworthy discernment to redistribute your paycheck, because it IS for the children, after all. And it takes a village, don’t you know?
    Palin is right, folks. Obama is the most anti-American president in history.

See Also:

Six Texas Men Face 1,600 Years In Prison Each For ‘Gang-Raping’ 15-Year-Old High School Student

Actor James Woods On Obama: “Who Could Support This Loser Anymore?”
    http://www.rightwingnews.com/democrats/sarah-palin-obama-orchestrated-border-crisis-deserves-to-be-impeached/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we are far past Impeachment; 100,000 grand juries need to grab slick rick by his little who who's and put his corrupt ass on trial under the RICO Act for ANY number of his Scandals

Eric "Gun Runner" Holder needs to be right beside him

International Courts should also put Barry on trial for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Angry Obama Again Attacks, Targets Fellow Americans, Demonizes Conservatives, Tea Party as a ‘Threat’ to the Future

By Norvell Rose
    15 10:12 am June 15, 2014

As much as he does it — with Barack Obama, it’s almost become a political art form — it still shocks me when the President of the United States paints a clear target on the foreheads of a large segment of the American people.
    The reason for the target? The catalyst for presidential ridicule and scorn? Climate change.
    So, color me shocked, once again. Obama has used a commencement speech — what really should be an inspiring, uplifting, positive send-off for graduates — to not only criticize his fellow Americans, but to demonize them as “a fairly serious threat to everybody’s future.”
    Let me call out that quote once more, because it is so reprehensible, so irresponsible. The president actually said that Americans who don’t agree with him and his administration overlords on “climate change” are:
    “A FAIRLY SERIOUS THREAT TO EVERYBODY’S FUTURE.”
    If this is not targeting millions of Americans, if this is not potentially inciting violence against his countrymen who disagree with him, if this is not essentially a declaration of domestic war, tell me what it is.
    Here’s the incredibly offensive excerpt from Obama’s commencement speech at the University of California Irvine, as reported by the Washington Times:
    “Their view may be wrong, and a fairly serious threat to everybody’s future, but at least they have brass to say what they actually think,” Mr. Obama said. “There are some who also duck the question. They say, when they’re asked about climate change, they’ll say, ‘Look, I’m not a scientist.’ I’ll translate that for you. What that really means is — I know man-made climate change is really happening, but if I admit it I’ll be run out of town by a radical fringe who thinks climate science is a liberal plot.”
    Yes, I am shocked by this kind of incendiary language from our president. Yes, I am shocked and hope I always will be. Because if the shock of this sort of violence-provoking rhetoric ever wears off and we accept it, they have won.

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/06/a...to-the-future/

Impeaching Obama: Imagine That

June 26, 2014 by Ben Crystal
    UPI FILE

Imagine, if you will, the President of the United States — having already established an arrogant disregard for not only the laws of the land, but his own oath of office — engaged in political subterfuge so craven that it literally boggled the mind of the people he purports to represent. In our fun little hypothetical, let’s say he not only attempted to deploy the Internal Revenue Service as a weapon against his own constituents, but either directly participated in or willingly ignored illegal conduct by his own accomplices as they attempted to hide their malfeasance from the American people. Let’s further imagine that this hypothetical Commander in Chief had been repeatedly caught blatantly lying to the people about other nefarious activities that he and his Administration had undertaken and that, when pressed for answers by duly sworn representatives of the people, this President both refused to cooperate with investigators and attempted — or allowed his subordinates to attempt — to destroy vital evidence of the crimes in question. I wonder what end result might be produced by such scandalously duplicitous behavior?
    Wait; what’s that you say? Such a disgraceful episode has already occurred? So how did our duly sworn representatives respond to such executive depravity? (Author’s aside: Generally, quoting enormous blocks of text is frowned upon, mostly because some people — and I won’t mention any names here [*cough* Vice President Joe Biden *cough*] — lack compunction. However, sometimes it’s unavoidable. The following certainly qualifies.)
    The means used to implement this course of conduct or plan included one or more of the following:
    • making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
    • withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
    • approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings….
    • making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States…
    (I)n violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, impairing the due and proper administration of justice and the conduct of lawful inquiries, or contravening the laws governing agencies of the executive branch and the purposed of these agencies…
    “This conduct has included one or more of the following:
    • He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.
    • He misused… executive personnel, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens, by directing or authorizing such agencies or personnel to conduct or continue electronic surveillance or other investigations for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of his office; he did direct, authorize, or permit the use of information obtained thereby for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of his office; and he did direct the concealment of certain records made by the Federal Bureau of Investigation of electronic surveillance.
    Does any of that sound familiar? If you’ve escaped the indoctrination of government-run “schools” and teachers’ union thugs, you might recognize the heavy parts of the articles of impeachment prepared by Congress — with full support of the Democratic members — against President Richard Nixon in 1974. Other than some really unfortunate style choices, what was the major difference between then and now? Nixon was a Republican. Imagine that.
    –Ben Crystal

http://personalliberty.com/impeaching-obama-imagine/