Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we are at a time, so close to the election, (that is also a close race between D's and R's) so we tend to pick apart the candidates. While some deserve it and others do not, for me, Baldwin still embodies what I would like to see in a president.

For the record, I think Sarah Palin is great, but not perfect.

None of them are...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a wonder someone hasn't tried to put a stop to "mating" an egg and sperm in a petrie dish and then implating it in a woman who can't have children any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    On foreign policy, especially, Palin reveals
    herself to be just another neocon; one who would enthusiastically promote
    Bush's preemptive war doctrine.
    Baldwin lost me right there. That is not what she said. She said, that all things should be left on the table if negotiations do not work. Don't give "enthusiastically promote" that is a distortion and a political cheap shot. Not different than the Democrats.

If he isn't straight in the first paragraph I don't trust anything else he has to say.
    It was a hypothetical question made by "Charlie" to "get" Paulin.
    There was no other way for her to answer the question.

Above I gave you the meaning of the "Bush Doctrine" and she hit it on the head. Charlie is the one who seemed uninformed and just sat there smuggly looking over his glasses, looking like an elite jerk.

He acts like she wants to bomb Russia??? She was just stating the NATO rule... geeze
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Above I gave you the meaning of the "Bush Doctrine" and she hit it on the head. Charlie is the one who seemed uninformed and just sat there smuggly looking over his glasses, looking like an elite jerk.
    Well, like Charlie Gibson, Chuck Baldwin must agree with him, because apparently he's troubled by her answers too.

Not to change the main subject of this thread, which is that Chuck Baldwin is troubled by Sarah Palin's answers in her interview with Charlie Gibson, but I'm beginning to believe where I live that McCain is going to win with or without the Chuck Baldwin supporters.

Because I believe that McCain winning will be in the best interest of the country, I'm thankful for that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Because I believe that McCain winning will be in the best interest of the country, I'm thankful for that.
    He could care less about the country, he is another Bush. I have no thankful in me , just dread. Everyone needs to pray, because there is going to be one crisis after another. Neither one of the candidates is going to help the country or the middle class out at all.

That may be true, but how is Chuck Baldwin going to help the middle class when he isn't an elected official of any kind, and obviously still won't be after this upcoming election?

I think after election day we'll be turning to those who hold official offices because they are the ones who actually have the ability to bring about the necessary legislative actions to help the middle class and our country.

Well said Chuck
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    That may be true, but how is Chuck Baldwin going to help the middle class when he isn't an elected official of any kind, and obviously still won't be after this upcoming election?
    I like Chuck Baldwin a lot, however, I've come to the realization that the only thing he brings to this election cycle is the possibility to act as a spoiler. If Baldwin does have the potential to make an impact, as some on here believe, it could cost us more seats in the U.S. Congress and put Obama in the White House. Is that really what we want?

Remember what happened during the presidential primary, our divide cost us dearly. Seems like we're going down that same ugly road again. However, this time our division is being caused by someone who has absolutely no chance of winning.

Look, I'm with the rest of you concerning McCain and his suitability as President of the United States. I think he sucks as a U.S. Senator, and will even suck more as president. However, IMO, the alternative is much worse. If you want to say I'm voting for the lesser of two evils, than so be it. I prefer situations where my brain and heart tell me the same thing. Unfortunately, this is not one of those situation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look, I'm with the rest of you concerning McCain and his suitability as President of the United States. I think he sucks as a U.S. Senator, and will even suck more as president. However, IMO, the alternative is much worse. If you want to say I'm voting for the lesser of two evils, than so be it. I prefer situations where my brain and heart tell me the same thing. Unfortunately, this is not one of those situation.
    Ditto, every word, MW.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It's federal funding for embryonic stem cells that is being opposed. The research is still going on in a lot of places.

I have heard of any upset conservatives over a way around it. THey were discussing in on a recent talk show and people were happy the issue may no longer be an issue.
    That's because they had to go a different route after discovering the umbelical cord cells.
    One argument is gone, so take another stance.
    I'd rather pay for embryonic stem cells than I would illegals!!
    I'm an Independent, that's why I take different sides on issues.
    Embryonic stem cells would have been a horrible expensive disaster. The rejection issues alone should have killed that idea. Unless you are an identical twin, you're a fool if you aren't supporting adult cell cloning research over stem cell research.

I keep this article bookmarked for such discussions.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast