Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sat 6PM FX TV Network

According to the website
    http://www.fxnetworks.com/?page=schedule

Saturday at 6PM, Timezone Unknown, so check the schedule...
    Morgan Spurlock show "30 Days" the 1 hr episode is supposed to be about a member of the Minutemen who spent 30 days living with illegals.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so I don't know if it was staged, or real, or what. Wierd scenario; I think that 30 days of writing letters to elected officials would be a bit more productive.

There's another episode coming up called "Outsourcing," described something like an American citizen gets fired,then replaced by a citizen of India, so he travels to India to see what it's like. Wierd, if you ask me.

I did a website search for the the search terms "30 AND days" so I guess I'm posting this for the first time, apologies if it's already been posted.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Sunday, not Saturday.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Sunday, not Saturday.
    Hi Jinky,

Thanks!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?