Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    usanevada...thought of a couple more.

Will he oppose the North American Union?

Will he oppose LOST...the Law of the Sea Treaty?

What is his stance on drilling in Anwar, off the coast of Florida, off the shores of PA, and Va? Would he be willing to tell the Commie Enviromentalist that we need to build refineries, and drill to help our economy for the next 10 or 15 years til we find another source of cheap, efficient energy.

Will he drill for oil shale in NV,CO, areas and help companies who want to explore this energy succeed. (Shell is already helping China build facilities to turn their oil shale into energy for the future) why not us!

What is his stance on "Global Warming" manmade or natural earth changes? IMO global warming is just another scam for Al Gore and his cronies to get rich off the American people!

Will he sign Kyoto orwill he keep us out of the "treaty" that will only impose hardship on Americans again?
    Somewhere on this site, a video of him being interviewed by Beck was posted here. In the video, he said that he definitely opposes the Law of the Sea Treaty. And, he brought this up on his own, without being asked!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

What is his stance on drilling in Anwar, off the coast of Florida, off the shores of PA, and Va? Would he be willing to tell the Commie Enviromentalist that we need to build refineries, and drill to help our economy for the next 10 or 15 years til we find another source of cheap, efficient energy.

Will he drill for oil shale in NV,CO, areas and help companies who want to explore this energy succeed. (Shell is already helping China build facilities to turn their oil shale into energy for the future) why not us!

What is his stance on "Global Warming" manmade or natural earth changes? IMO global warming is just another scam for Al Gore and his cronies to get rich off the American people!

Will he sign Kyoto orwill he keep us out of the "treaty" that will only impose hardship on Americans again?
    Somewhere on this site, a video of him being interviewed by Beck was posted here. In the video, he said that he definitely opposes the Law of the Sea Treaty. And, he brought this up on his own, without being asked!!
    Bren, that is great news! Reagan would have never agreed to such a treaty!

Banned
    Ok , good set of questions

I don't know how much time or what the drill will be

I know Romney will have a rep there and I'll get done what I can

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie

Bren, that is great news! Reagan would have never agreed to such a treaty!
    Yeah, Beck was happy with all of his answers. He said........"You had me from hello"......
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I read that Romney opposes LOST.

Please confirm the length of time that IAs would have to get their affairs in order before they return to their countries of origin; I read this was around 3-6 months or so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I read that Romney opposes LOST.

Please confirm the length of time that IAs would have to get their affairs in order before they return to their countries of origin; I read this was around 3-6 months or so.
    This is a good one and I wrote it down
    but I believe your right , the time frame was 6 months

I don't have a question; it seems pretty well covered here. I do look forward to reading your account of the day's events.

Here is the video where Romney says that he opposes Law of Sea Treaty!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8r5yCLLj4

That's a good one! Thanks for posting it, Bren.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

That's a good one! Thanks for posting it, Bren.
    No problem!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast