Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saudi Men who borded bus will avoid prosecution

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/ ... TRG0.shtml

Saudi Men Who Got on School Bus Excused
    Saudi men who boarded school bus because they wanted to visit school will avoid prosecution

TAMPA, Fla., Jun. 26, 2006

(AP) Two Saudi men accused of boarding a school bus full of students won't be prosecuted if they complete a pretrial intervention program for first-time offenders, the state attorney's office said Monday.

Mana Saleh Almanajam, 23, and Shaker Mohsen Alsidran, 20, were charged with misdemeanor trespassing after boarding the bus bound for Wharton High School on May 19. They told investigators they got on the bus because they wanted to visit the school and didn't know it was just for students.

At the time, the men gave conflicting reasons why they boarded the bus and were kept in jail for the weekend, police said. They were released after detectives determined they meant no harm, and immigration agents found that they were here legally.

The two men arrived in the country seven months ago on student visas and are enrolled at the English Language Institute at the University of South Florida, officials said.

Terms of the pretrial intervention program were not immediately available.

MMVI The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/ ... TRG0.shtml

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S GOING TO TAKE TO WAKE UP OUR GOVERNMENT..........
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Shaking head....right, I guess they would say they stopped a Presidential Motorcade to ask for directions? The inane idiocy of our government at times amazes me.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Maybe next time they'll have suicide bomb backpacks on.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I know we don't matter to our government at all...........
    but DON'T OUR KIDS LIVES MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL TO THEM???
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Just future chattel, slaves.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Oh yea, right, the bleeding heart judge and liberals, will give these people another chance to do the job right next time! They were just seeing how far they could get this time for a future job I am sure.Americans don't need enemies as we are our own worst enemy! It is going to happen again, we all know that, what better way to really hurt us then to hurt our children? They have allready proven they would do that in Iraq when they stopped that school bus full of children, and seperated the Suni's from the Sheites, then without a prick of their conscience proceded to kill those 120 odd children! We have already seen here in okla, that terroist, either home grown like McVeigh, or foreign jihadist, have no problems with killing children, as McVeigh called those children he killed in the daycare of the Murrah building collateral damage! If liberal judges and our country let these 2 men go without a thought, I dare say, they will be much hell to pay if these men later kill some of our children and grandchildren!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Nope, not at all. These elitiests would sellout their own kids if it meant gaining a few dollars or a few votes. I hope these elitiests all rot in hell for what they are doing to our country and it's citizens.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn