Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    alexcastro wrote:

I called congressman Paul's office and was directed to a voicemail. I left a message and hopefully will hear from them soon.
    Thanks, please keep us posted.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure will MW. I had previously e-mailed his presidential campaign headquarters and they sent me an e-mail back that they were forwarding the message to his congressional office. I still have not gotten a response. Maybe this time it will work! I hope so.

I believe that there must be a two-pronged approach to immigration reform, strengthening our borders as well as creating a mechanism for undocumented immigrants already in the United States to legalize their status.
    IS FEINSTEIN CRAZY? Where was she when America said NO to Amnesty and other "mechanisms" of creating new statuses for illegal immigrants?

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL. Deport them and pass THE SAVE ACT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I called congressman Paul's office and was directed to a voicemail. I left a message and hopefully will hear from them soon. I also called congressman Jim Costa's office in Bakersfield California and the guy would not let me leave a message because I am not in his district! I then called his Washington office and when I left my message the guy did not ask me for my name or address. I asked him if he needed this information and he said no !! I then e-mailed him and when I hit the send button it stated that he cannot answer me back because I am not in his district! Does this happen to any of you also? Just curious. When I have called other congressman before I did not get this.
    Next time they ask me that I'll say, "I'm from the 'Forgotten Man Lobby'. Do you ask other lobbyists there zip codes and addresses?
    Good one GoGo!!
    Thanks! I got thinking about that the other day. They have lobbyists walking in and out of their office constantly and they take the time to listen to them. Soooooooooo we are one big lobby and if they don't get it yet with a 11% approval rating, then I don't know what will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's right GoGo, we are the largest lobby group they will EVER see!! We will make them hear us!

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

As of today, Tues April 8th, I have not gotten a reply from Ron Paul as to why he has not sponsored the SAVE ACT or why he has not signed the discharge petition. I contacted him twice regarding this issue and still...nothing. I am VERY disappointed in him.

New addition as of 4/9/2008:

Wednesday, April 9, 2008
    186. Mike Rogers Michigan 08

It's slow folks, but it's called progress.

32 more to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good news Phred everyone counts!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I know that Mercer of the MCDC is walking the halls unannounced today.