Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Save this American fireman!

http://capwiz.com/sicminc/issues/alert/ ... 11&type=CU
    Protest the Firing of English-Speaking Firemen
    Oregon Firefighters Now REQUIRED to Speak Spanish!

ALERT: Back in 2002, PBS did a report on the growing use of ILLEGAL aliens to fight fires. Private contractors, hired by western states to train "hand crews" of fire fighters, began hiring migrant workers from Mexico and Central America, many of them illegal aliens who speak almost no English, who are in the U.S. with fake ID cards purchased on the black market.

In 2003, concerned that having large numbers of people on fire crews with limited English skills may compromise safety if instructions are not understood, the Oregon Department of Forestry decided to take action. Did they decide to require new hires to be able to speak English, the language of this country? Did they decide to enforce the laws already on the books, against hiring illegal aliens?

Nope. According to a new report from KATU-TV, they enacted a new law that requires firefighter crew bosses to be BILINGUAL... or lose their jobs.

You read that right. Instead of requiring new firefighter recruits to speak English -- or even be here LEGALLY -- they decided to require crew bosses to speak SPANISH, or be demoted or fired.

And now it's actually happening.

Jaime Pickering, a squad boss overseeing 20 firefighters, was demoted in rank because he refused to be forced to learn Spanish -- and then was busted all the way down in rank when he went public with his story. Others are actually losing their jobs over this.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. At a time when Americans are demanding that the federal government secure the border against the illegal alien invasion, English-speaking heroes like Jaime Pickering are being demoted, and even fired, for refusing to bow to politically-correct pressures from pro-illegal alien forces inside the government.

TAKE ACTION: Pickering was willing to step forward and tell the world what these government officials are doing -- and now he's paying the price. Isn't it time the government officials "paid a price" of their own?

We've set up our site so you can send a FREE message, directly to the Oregon Forestry Department's Fire Program Director, protesting the demotion and firing of firefighters, just because they speak English instead of Spanish. Click "Go!" NOW to send a message demanding that the Department reverse its new enforcement policy on requiring Spanish-speaking fire fighting contractors.

NOTE: You can also call the Fire Program Director, Bill Lafferty, at 503-945-7435 to voice your opinion. For more information on this issue see:

"Oregon Fire Officials Demoted for 'Not' Speaking Spanish!" (FoxNews Channel)
    Video: http://shurl.org/bilingual-fnc

"Bilingual Fire Boss Rule Stirs Controversy" (KATU-TV News)
    Video: http://shurl.org/bilingual-katu
    Story: http://www.katu.com/stories/87047.html

"Fire Policy" (NewsHour with Jim Lehrer)
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/environm ... _8-09.html

Be sure to send this Alert to everyone you know who wants to protest the demotion and firing of non-Spanish-speaking firefighters. Thank you!

Take Action Now!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I sent an e-mail when I first heard about this fiasco and just sent another one. This nonsense has to stop. For years and years people have immigrated here and learned the language. Just because a majority of this invasion are spanish speaking doesn't give them the right to take over our country, run out our language and have our citizens loose their jobs because they refuse to learn English. They will NEVER assimilate as long as this bi-lingual nonsense is allowed to continue. Besides it's not bi-lingual.....it's must speak spanish. I say "must speak ENGLISH!".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't even want them to assimilate anymore, I want them deported!

I'm so fed up with our Country being turned into something we baby boomers do not recognize.

I have a niece in her 20's, she always says she wished she had been born earlier, that she would have liked to have grown up in the 50's.

But...trying to get her to fight this invasion is like pulling teeth!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

But...trying to get her to fight this invasion is like pulling teeth!
    Same with my daughter. She's a spirit of an earlier time but definately been PC'd to death and had it engrained to not rock the boat. They have alot more to loose now for going against the authorities. There's a part of me that can't blame her. Look at what they did to that 62 yr. old Vetran for simply carrying a flag? It could be an action that could ruin a young persons future for good. In-action will too....but they can atleast say with a clear consious, "I didn't do anything". And people don't beleive we've lost any rights. I don't know for sure if I even have any.......and fear has certainly taken the wind out of the sails if we do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coming from a long-time Oregonian....

This is incredibly rediculous and shameful.
    I've always contended that people that 'manage programs' - especially under the auspices of 'the government' - should lead by example and not manage by directive. If this is the example they intend to establish we are in a sorry state indeed.

Interestingly, no one has bothered to mention that OR is experiencing a budget surplus this year and the state government is now arguing amongst themselves about what to do with the funds. I'd like to suggest replacing those contracted fire-fighting firms with, at least, seasonal State hires - eg. employing US citizens to 'do the work Americans are unwilling to do' ...

Suggested contact info:

Mr. William Lafferty (this email address I have inferred based upon similar conventions used throughout the ODF - it's just a guess, and might be protected via firewall, etc - Interestingly, the ODF sees fit not to publish email addresses in general, and I spent a fair amount of time trying to track this guy's email - but never did find it.... imagine, a government agency trying to insulate itself from the people it [supposedly] serves...???? go figure.):

Try: WLAFFERTY@odf.state.or.us

Governor Kulongoski (web mail form):

http://governor.oregon.gov/Gov/contact_us.shtml

Oregon Dept. of Forestry - Fire Program:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/FIRE/fire.shtml

Come on, go ahead and send 'em a message - it's Fourth of July - think of it as a patriotic gesture!

Happy 4th.

Outrageous! I emailed. Whatever happened to, not only doing things legally, but learning the language of the country you went to out of courtesy, if not necessity!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curiouspat:

Hey, thanks. I haven't written mine, but will today sometime. I like to not be in a big rush as to execute with much precision and carrying the maximum 'weight' in the message as possible.

I hope other stragglers here will jump in and do the same.
    We need to put a stop to this nonsense as soon as possible...

Sent some email too, worth a try. Our country is turning upside down. Instead of requiring firefighter foremen be bilingual the new hires should be able to speak English. Money appears to be a lot of the issue as usual. Seems so many places we turn more and more citizens are being negatively affected due to illegal immigrants. And I do not believe those Spanish speaking firefighters are legal, some maybe but probably not most.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On 2nd and 3rd thought, I'm sending this to my whole network, lawBreakers, and news media. Make a stink, folks!!!!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

crazybird, moosetracks, I think the problem with our children is
    "THEY HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED" to well in our public school systems!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast