Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

save our state forums ????

what happened to the forums at SOS? Shut down for two days now.

Have not heard a word.
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't know.

SOS forums

Per Joe Turner:

Somebody hacked into it. So, our host provider took it
    down due to security breaches. I am in the process of
    upgrading to a new board.

May be down a few days.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Did anybody get a virus in there computer? I had some type of virus enter my computer. My Mc Afee cleaned it up? Just wondering if anybody ran into that same problem.

No viruses here and I visited the SOS site daily. I use Norton Antivirus and I've never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    No viruses here and I visited the SOS site daily. I use Norton Antivirus and I've never had a problem.
    same, I have to have been worried about it being down.

TIME SHUTS ALTERNATIVE NEWS?

http://www.freemarketnews.com/Feedback.asp?nid=230

TIME SHUTS ALTERNATIVE NEWS?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 - FreeMarketNews.com

by staff&nbspreports
    Alternative news on the Internet is big business. Often an uneven grab-bag of ufo and psychic reports, the major alternative sites also provide factual, in-depth and even courageous coverage of news the mainstream press should cover but does not. Viewers notice - and respond in ever growing numbers, sending ‘Net ratings higher every day. The political establishment has noticed too, with the State Department recently announcing a short list of sites that it characterizes as sites publishing unreliable and even "hateful" stories.

Now the campaign would seem to have escalated with Time Warner's AOL apparently blocking access to one or more top-rated alternative news services, including major alternative news site Alexjones.com. The site reports that, "Time Warner's ISP, Road Runner, has blocked access to all of Alex Jones' flagship websites across the entire United States." The blocking was first discovered this when "several locals in Austin reported that they were unable to access Infowars.com, PrisonPlanet.com or PrisonPlanet.tv." Previous shutdowns of access have apparently occurred in localized areas, including Austin, Texas, but according to Jones & Co., this is the first time the blackout has been nationwide, with Time Warner subscribers "from New York to California reporting that their access to the websites is being blocked."

The article continues, "It is obvious that those in high places are showing their disapproval," and declares that "[t]his only vindicates all the information we have been putting out." It notes that each of the three sites in question "merely reports and comments on mainstream media articles" and wonders how Fox News and the 700 Club can call for assassinating world leaders, "yet we get censored for being hateful?" The report called for a boycott campaign, if "Time Warner do not immediately restore subscribers' access to our websites." - ST
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I read that. I have both Road Runner and AOL and I have no problem accessing Alex's sites.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He was getting a lot of calls form listeners Friday, telling him that they were not able to access it. Perhaps the bad publicity has made them change or perhaps they only blocked certain areas.

The UN is still trying to get control of the internet and perhaps one day any site that says anything they don’t like will be blocked.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast