Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saw an illegal today

Sitting at the hospital where I work (no doubt after getting free healthcare for herself and her chidlren), with her huge pregnant belly just hanging OUT, completely exposed. She was just walking around with it ... with her shirt just UP and the belly out. She was just totally unconscious of it, I suppose. I've never seen anything like it.

I mean, how GROSS does it get??

Hey, illegals, we don't walk around in the wintertime with our pregnant abdomens hanging out -- yanno? It's just not something I prefer to see out in public. Sorry.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood today. I've seen enough of these people in the hospital today and I'm just fricking tired of it. They are just everywhere ..loitering around, with their hoardes of children just running amok. No insurance, no money ... just charging it up to the American taxpayer.

"having an anchor and proud of it"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a picture of our future leaders ! Until the others decide it's time to take it over . They are just as scairy , only in burkas and hoods and laws of fileting those who don't obey them .

I fear by the time enough of us stand up it will be too late .

I am listening to Michael Savage now who s talking about it .

Re: Saw an illegal today

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Sitting at the hospital where I work (no doubt after getting free healthcare for herself and her chidlren), with her huge pregnant belly just hanging OUT, completely exposed. She was just walking around with it ... with her shirt just UP and the belly out. She was just totally unconscious of it, I suppose. I've never seen anything like it.

Hey, illegals, we don't walk around in the wintertime with our pregnant abdomens hanging out -- yanno? It's just not something I prefer to see out in public. Sorry.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood today. I've seen enough of these people in the hospital today and I'm just fricking tired of it. They are just everywhere ..loitering around, with their hoardes of children just running amok. No insurance, no money ... just charging it up to the American taxpayer.
    I too have seen the same thing...A few weeks ago when I went shopping, I noticed a pregnant illegal alien surrounded by her anchors, proudly displaying her very big bare pregnant belly speaking spanish to her children as she walked by me!

Re: Saw an illegal today

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm

There is a complete lack of respect here. They are being taught that its a "right" and "they are entitled", but also - it is just a different culture. It is weird, but I use to have neighbors - middle eastern and they just casually left their trash, spilt over, on the sidewalk.

Just a different sense of most everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    This is a picture of our future leaders ! Until the others decide it's time to take it over . They are just as scairy , only in burkas and hoods and laws of fileting those who don't obey them .

I fear by the time enough of us stand up it will be too late .

I am listening to Michael Savage now who s talking about it .
    I have Savage on too! We sure have a big mess going on everywhere in this country!

One more anchor for the slave class of the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A badge of honor for Mexicans. The breeders might as well sew mattresses to their backs.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

The funny thing is last time I was in L A I really saw a legal American Citizen

Here in Oklahoma, I have said that I really hadn't noticed any difference in the number of illegal Hispanics since the new law went into effect. Well, last night I was in a bit of a hurry and went through the drive-thru at the local McDonald's and much to my amazement and surprise all that was working there were American teenagers! Not a single Hispanic in sight where just a month ago this same McDonald's had a workforce of 90% Hispanic
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast