Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow, Kniggit -- that is fantastic!!! Continue to patronize that McDonalds .. and any other business that hires Americans.

That's how it was in my day ..you suited up and worked your fast food job, or whatever job you could find. -- Taught us a lot about hard work and how to appreciate what we have now.

I hope those American teenagers do well and learn to overcome this nonsense we're dealing with now.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Here in Oklahoma, I have said that I really hadn't noticed any difference in the number of illegal Hispanics since the new law went into effect. Well, last night I was in a bit of a hurry and went through the drive-thru at the local McDonald's and much to my amazement and surprise all that was working there were American teenagers! Not a single Hispanic in sight where just a month ago this same McDonald's had a workforce of 90% Hispanic

i really miss oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    The funny thing is last time I was in L A I really saw a legal American Citizen
    Was he on display at the Museum?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

kniggit,

I went to a meeting Thursday night and your Senator Randy Brogdon, District 34, was the featured speaker. He told us about the fight in Oklahoma over the superhighway. He also warned us that our legislators aren't paying any attention to the Constitution and that we should be very alert, become politically active and vocal.

I talked to him for a short time after his speech. He maintains the NAU is real, that he only found out about it about a year ago and was shocked. I was struck by the honesty and caring attitude of this man. He's a keeper. Protect him. Wish we had him here in Texas.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Americans working in McDonald's. Good to hear. And these are jobs the Americans won't do.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I was in court last year, it was taking for ever because half the cases were dealing with illegals that had no licenses, no insurance, and picked up not paying tickets. They had to get a clerk that could speak Spanish to do the translation. The Judge ask this one guy how long he had been in the US since he did not know that he had to take care of tickets. The guy said 20 years and yet he could not speak English.

Is Ronald McDonald Mexican?

I have noticed a positive change in my area at fast food and other
    entry level jobs. The tide has turned and even the liberals are starting to
    openly talk about the need for action, as the job and housing downturn
    is causing hardship in the LA area.
    If we get a full blown recession the numbers crunchers will point out how
    open borders (and all it entails) is at the root cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Is Ronald McDonald Mexican?

They are for cheap labor

I'm new the CA area and have noticed that IN/OUT Burgers don't hire illegals so I don't do McDonald anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    When I was in court last year, it was taking for ever because half the cases were dealing with illegals that had no licenses, no insurance, and picked up not paying tickets. They had to get a clerk that could speak Spanish to do the translation. The Judge ask this one guy how long he had been in the US since he did not know that he had to take care of tickets. The guy said 20 years and yet he could not speak English.
    ANY immigrant who has been HERE for 20 YEARS and NEVER bothered to LEARN English does NOT BELONG HERE!

anchor babies,

americans better wake up, if you see an illegal call the sherrif or police, report them too ice do somthing. go and register independant. but do somthing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast