Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    You can always make your own too!
    Choc. cov. cherries
    Peanut butter cups
    Peanut clusters'
    Rasin clusters
    Heath bars
    Rocky Road
    Mint patties
    ...and many more! It can be fun too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We don't need no stinkin Hershey bars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not purchased Hersheys for awhile now - Lou Dobbs did a segment on the Mexican plant. Only less than one per cent of the candy imported from Mexico is inspected, but almost all is rejected when inspected because of bacteria and insect parts.

Mars candy also made in Mexico.

We buy Russell Stover and Whitman's. Also Belgian chocolate, and Swiss. I trust their country and its regulations more.

AE

Best thing you can do if you have a "sweet tooth" is to make something yourself, it is far easier than what people think.

Find American processed and made chocolate and other ingredients, then get creative. Beest part is that you have saved a lot of $$ and also were sure your money did go to American companies with American workers.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I'm becoming much more discerning on where ANY product comes from.

I've been checking labels for some time now...A good percentage of bagged candy in different brands, now has 'processed in Mexico' in small print on the bags.

Palmer's is also a YUMMY American candy company that still makes it's product in America! Readington, PA

http://www.rmpalmer.com/history.asp

I bought these bunny peanut butter candies for Easter and they are delicious!

NO MORE HERSHEY"S!!

They were probably employing illegals in there California Operation anyway. Wouldn't surprise me one bit
    The plant was in Oakdale, California. This was part of Oakdale's history and tradition with a museum, train and festival every year. Most of their employees had been working for them since high school.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Palmer's is also a YUMMY American candy company that still makes it's product in America! Readington, PA

http://www.rmpalmer.com/history.asp

I bought these bunny peanut butter candies for Easter and they are delicious!
    Just sent them an email!!! Thanks for posting this!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast