Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SC Ad running against Mike Sneakabee

We need McCain next !!!

http://www.victimsvoice527.com/

Mister Holyer-Than-Thou has blood on his hands!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I wish Romney would run an ad featuring Mexifornia. Run an add showing the big fat mess illegals have brought to this state. California IS the poster child for illegal immigration. This has been in the making for 20 years or more. Unfortunately it is too late for this state. Romney should talk about our 14 billion dollar deficit and what it costs to keep the illegals here. It is just a rotten shame.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I wish Romney would run an ad featuring Mexifornia. Run an add showing the big fat mess illegals have brought to this state. California IS the poster child for illegal immigration. This has been in the making for 20 years or more. Unfortunately it is too late for this state. Romney should talk about our 14 billion dollar deficit and what it costs to keep the illegals here. It is just a rotten shame.
    I agree, it is too late to save California. That place has become Mexico. I don't know if we will ever get it back
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney needs to do something like that.

I would suggest something like:

The USA according to McCain and Kennedy's amnesty bill: Then show the statistics 48k murdered by illegals... stolen id's...MS13 gangs disfiguring veteran memorials, disease, etc.

He could score a home run... I know he would with me, lol..

What other states have to realize is that if they allow the illegals to come in and continue to multiply they too will turn into a "California." Unfortunately the illegals vote. Our state legislature is like a Mexican caucus and do you think those people will do anything to get rid of their constituents? Of course not. They vote them in and one day your states will be gone. At least in the South and other states you still have good people, ours are few and far between.

I can't give up on California. I love this place. We have a long way to go but c'mon, it's mexico.

Say a prayer for California. That stuff really works.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    What other states have to realize is that if they allow the illegals to come in and continue to multiply they too will turn into a "California." Unfortunately the illegals vote. Our state legislature is like a Mexican caucus and do you think those people will do anything to get rid of their constituents? Of course not. They vote them in and one day your states will be gone. At least in the South and other states you still have good people, ours are few and far between.
    That is so true. In the short time I have been in Indiana, I see myself 20-25 years ago, thinking we should embrace those who wish to come here. The majority of the people here are clueless to the harm that illegal immigration causes. They know intellectually it is a problem, but they don't understand how bad it is. The can't comprehend how it affects literally every aspect of your life. I have decided that my mission here (in Indiana) is going to be to educate them on what I left behind in California.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Statement from Lois Davidson, Mother of Killer's Victim, in Response to Huckabee
    January 11, 2008

For Immediate Release:

Email:victimsvoice@gmail.com

Statement from Lois Davidson, Mother of Killer's Victim, in Response to Huckabee

Lois Davidson, whose daughter Carole Sue Shields was raped and killed in 2000 by a criminal whose release from prison was championed by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, issued the following statement today in response to Huckabee's contention in a television interview that her story was being "exploited" for political purposes:
    "Last night, Mike Huckabee accused me of being exploited and used for political purposes. I assure you, Mr. Huckabee, I am not being exploited. I am fully aware of the actions I have taken in attempting to inform the public of your role in my daughter's rape and murder. I have spent over 7 years thinking about this.

"I am not a dupe. But you, Governor Huckabee, were duped time and again by convicted felons who once released from prison by you began hurting people again.
    "Mr. Huckabee, I am not a victim. However, my daughter was a victim. She was raped and murdered by a serial rapist that you wanted freed from prison. Please be honest about the role you played in releasing my daughter's killer."

Huckabee's dismissal of Davis came during an interview on the Hannity and Colmes television program following a Republican debate in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Davidson's story is the subject of an ad aired in South Carolina this week focusing on Huckabee's dismal record on the rights of crime victims. The ad was developed and paid for by Victims Voice, an Arkansas-based victims advocacy group and can be viewed on the Victims Voice Web site at www.victimsvoice527.com.

The 60-second ad from Victims Voice tells of how Shields was raped and murdered in 2000 by Wayne Dumond, a former inmate in Arkansas prisons whose release was championed by Huckabee. After his release, Dumond relocated to Missouri, where he raped and killed Shields and is believed to have killed another woman. Dumond died in prison in 2005.

Victims Voice is a non-profit 527 launched in December 2007 to expose the Mike Huckabee record of releasing hardened criminals from prison. During his 10 ½ years as governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee released over 1,000 criminals from Arkansas prisons. That total is more than that of the previous two Democratic governors combined, one of whom was Bill Clinton.

"Gov. Huckabee's suggestion that Lois Davidson is being 'exploited' is deplorable, and his callous dismissal of Ms. Davidson as a political pawn is shameful," said Keith Emis, director of Victims Voice. "According to all published reports, Huckabee played a key role in supporting Dumond's release, but now he's trying to run from his record. How many more women must die or live in fear before Mike Huckabee is held accountable for his actions?"

http://www.victimsvoice527.com/pr.html

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And Shockabee continues to be stone cold on the issue. He says he has his regrets, but if I had pardoned the magot who went on to murder someone else; I couldn't look at myself in the mirror again.

But then of course we have John McScam, the dude who snitched on all his fellow POW's to save his own skin, who is now ready to pardon every illegal alien criminal in the US; as long as they can vote for him in 2008. Lovely man that McScam is....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast