Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But then of course we have John McScam, the dude who snitched on all his fellow POW's to save his own skin, who is now ready to pardon every illegal alien criminal in the US; as long as they can vote for him in 2008. Lovely man that McScam is.
    We all know that MC Cain means son of Cain. Most of us here have read what a fine outstanding man of character Cain was. I believe the name fits the man.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow good point Cayla.

great news

Great news.

I had seen this video on YouTube, but I didn't know it was running as an ad in South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I wish Romney would run an ad featuring Mexifornia. Run an add showing the big fat mess illegals have brought to this state. California IS the poster child for illegal immigration. This has been in the making for 20 years or more. Unfortunately it is too late for this state. Romney should talk about our 14 billion dollar deficit and what it costs to keep the illegals here. It is just a rotten shame.
    I agree, it is too late to save California. That place has become Mexico. I don't know if we will ever get it back
    If Walter Moore can beat Toilet Tony for Mayor of LA----and a presidential candidate is elected to help reverse this madness----there is still some hope for California!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

What other states have to realize is that if they allow the illegals to come in and continue to multiply they too will turn into a "California." Unfortunately the illegals vote. Our state legislature is like a Mexican caucus and do you think those people will do anything to get rid of their constituents? Of course not. They vote them in and one day your states will be gone. At least in the South and other states you still have good people, ours are few and far between.
    I am going to start a thread on California----as I have MANY articles to post.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I wish Romney would run an ad featuring Mexifornia. Run an add showing the big fat mess illegals have brought to this state. California IS the poster child for illegal immigration. This has been in the making for 20 years or more. Unfortunately it is too late for this state. Romney should talk about our 14 billion dollar deficit and what it costs to keep the illegals here. It is just a rotten shame.
    I agree, it is too late to save California. That place has become Mexico. I don't know if we will ever get it back
    Have faith. With the right president, ANYTHING can happen. We could even have CA return back to the way it was before the invasion.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12