Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Opponents argued it flies in the face of American freedoms.

No Our flag flies in the face of illegals and those who support crime and criminal activity. It is a warning to those who come here and think they can break any law they so choose. Congrats to SC. too bad for the illegals who will feel additional pressure. Every bill passed that tightens the rope and puts more pressure on illegals is a good law.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Opponents argued it flies in the face of American freedoms.

No Our flag flies in the face of illegals and those who support crime and criminal activity. It is a warning to those who come here and think they can break any law they so choose. Congrats to SC. too bad for the illegals who will feel additional pressure. Every bill passed that tightens the rope and puts more pressure on illegals is a good law.
    I cannot understand this argument since legal residents have to show ID at any contact with the police. This is a the lamest excuse!!! But they keep using it and alot of states keep agreeing with it. I dont get it!

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    There we go we take it one step at a time,now its one state at a time.We are winning.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!
    Unfortunately we can never win in states that are controlled by liberals. Thank God SC is controlled by Republicans. Republican controlled states seem to the only ones attempting to deal with the illegal alien issue.

Trust me, I do know there are a lot of RINO Republicans out there that side with the liberal on the illegal alien issue, but that be as it may, at least we have a chance of making serious progress in Republican controlled states. Hopefully things will improve even more after the 2012 election cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12