Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Scam Is On

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Trouble, just to set the record straight, I also call the local politicians and law enforcement. The candidates running for sheriff in my county don't like the idea of locking up illegal aliens. They claim the sheriff's office doesn't have enough cells to hold them and not enough money to round them up. I've called all three candidates for sheriff. They all sing the same tune: not enough money or room to arrest illegals. Even when an illegal alien is arrested on a criminal charge, they are released back into the community here after they serve their time for the offense. It's the old revolving door mentality.

My local city council is against any kind of punishment for illegal aliens. But that doesn't stop me from calling them each and every week.

I started this thread because it just PROVED how deceitful our congressmen are.

ALIPAC has the right idea. Once we secure the borders and the jobs for illegal aliens dry up, they will leave through attrition. It's the cheapest way to deal with them once the invasion is stopped at the borders and ports.

My motto: contact EVERYBODY through ALL METHODS AVAILABLE.
    Unfortunately, in many instances the jails are in fact overcrowded. My Sheriff at least forwards a list of suspected illegals (arrested on other charges) to ICE before they are released. Not sure if anything ever comes of that but at least thats a start.

BldHnd,

I'm in as well. Somebody pick one and give us the logistics. I've been calling and emailing the inanimate objects 2ndamendsis was referring to for so long now it would be great to at least get a reaction from someone new. It would be refreshing to have some new phone numbers to call as well. I am starting to worry about myself. I actually have one of my rep's number memorized. That is just sad and wrong. Ya'll have a great evening.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    BldHnd,
    I am starting to worry about myself. I actually have one of my rep's number memorized. Trouble
    What a hoot! Still laughing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GodHelpUs,

You will have to pardon the lack of knowledge on the part of the intern you spoke with. I worked the phone for a politician in D.C. once and they do not ask for your name and address so that you can receive a reply. They ask for that info to see if you are a constituent of that politician. If you are, the comment is registered. If you are not, it goes in the trash.

The reason they ask for a name and address is immaterial to me. What is important is the fact that they HAD NO RECORD. That my opinions may have been "lost in the shuffle."

This is a scam. They declare that 67% of Americans want guest workers and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. How do they come up with that percentage? It's obvious: opinions like mine get "lost in the shuffle". It's a gimmick, a ruse, a scam, a sham.

They aren't logging negative opinions. And if interns and assistants aren't logging negative opinions then their congressman can claim that their constituents support amnesty.

This same scam is what McCain uses when he talks about amnesty and guest workers. It's obviously a universal scam used by the senate and the president.

Why they want names and addresses isn't the point. What they do with that name and address and the OPINION associated with it is the point.

Welcome Jazzy!

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs

This is a scam. They declare that 67% of Americans want guest workers and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. How do they come up with that percentage?
    It was announced how they came up with that (the first time it was used). It is froma a flash poll taken immediately after Bush gave his speech. A flash poll is where they call about 4000 people in the first hour after the speech and take a poll. That is where that 67% came from. Interesting that they continue to use it and not take NEW polls to see the obvious change in American sentiment. If they do that, they won't be able to keep saying 67% want it. Playing dirty with the numbers. Old Washington game.

You know they are just marking you down on a list of trouble makers. Start calling in and giving them the wrong number and location. They are not going to write you a letter. I also thought about telling them I am out of town for the summer but XYZ is my voting district..... I guess if they don't give me the answers I want, I will lie about where I'm from. I really hate to lie. Desperate times!

They just want to know if you are in their district. They also want to tell you off for pestering the crap out of them.

I told one lady, where I was calling from and she told me to call my Congressman. Then she said what the Congressman(one she worked for) had to say about the matter was "none of my business".

I said, "oh yes it is my business because Texas is my business. I live in this state. Now, what do you have to say about the Congressman's position on S2611"? She answered me. :P

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12