Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Scary reflection on last nights Dem debate

OK , just dawned on me

After watching the debate last night and FINALLY the Dems got hit with immigration questions , Both of them are for instant , free and easy amnesty and a path to citizenship

You can bet the phone lines to mexico and points south are ablaze this morning

"Paco, hurry up , snatch up the babies and grab the old ladies and everyone come to the US , WE ARE GOING TO GET AMNESTY "

What they did last night was advertise to the world that if you can
    sneak in here and we are elected , you are going to win the jackpot

Not only that, it was probably an invitation to come and vote for them. A sure win, don't you think?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

One thing I noticed is the crowds roared when they said amnesty.....a little less cheering when they said no other crimes....totally silent when they said to learn English.

Didn't seem to like it too much when Hillary pointed out that yes indeed they were driving down wages and displacing Americans from their jobs and those issues had to be addressed. Kind of dampened the "we do the jobs Americans won't" line of bull.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It sounded to me like a statement that if you can sneak in here
    we will make you a citizen and give you everything

If I'm not mistaken I thought Obama said "come here and MAYBE learn English"

Hillary said last night that giving drivers licenses to illegals (undocumented ,she said)was ""putting them, Frankly,at risk because that is clear evidence they are not here legally''.I took this to mean that ''at risk"' of being caught and deported by ice or the police -sounds like she does not want to help enforce any immigration laws -what say you?

Banned
    Also if you noticed Obama said we needed "workplace enforcement" but the part that most people didn't get was this

He didn't want workplace enforcement to stop illegals from working
    but to make sure that they were not being cheated o wages
    or mistreated

You have to listen to the fine print with these symps

I don't believe either of these really intend to enforce any laws. Even their "rules" for the path were too open ended for me. Pay a fine, maybe some back taxes over an extended period, attempt to learn English.....

Hillary said something to the effect of the opposing set thinks we can just go door to door and round them all up.......well how are you going to know if all the illegals "signed up"? It doesn't fix anything except open the door to a few who might qualify but nothing about what they do with the rest? She said all the added force they'd need to round em up but nothing about the vast amount of people needed to process all these people. Still way too many unanswered questions to think there's any control even if the compromise was some form of amnesty for a few.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of them to round up criminal illegals which number 2 million-someone should ask mccain,obama,hillary on camera""can we round up 2 million people,yes or no""?After they say no,remind them that all of them promised to round up criminal which all 14 million are as I see it

The truth of the matter is they are so totally overwhelmed that most really don't care. Our government has been dysfunctional for decades now. Everything about it is archaic, antiquated and the policies are regurgitated from the 1950's.

Technologically, it's a joke. What I am about to say may offend some and I apologize in advance. Raise your hand if you:

1. Get your mail delivered well past 1:00 pm
    2. How many of you know government employees that are convicts in hiding?
    3. How many of you know a government employee that has been in and out of rehab numerous times and are still employed by our government?
    4. How many of you have had your identities stolen?
    5. How many of you know people receiving social security disability that they are not entitled to?

6. How many of you know tax/welfare cheats that have gotten away with it?

7. How many of you know people who are/have worked while receiving unemployment benefits?
    8. How many of you know people on Section 8 that shouldn't be?
    9. How many of you know Visa cheats?

These are just some examples of our tax dollars and overall government systems being abused by Americans and foreigners alike. The sad part is things are so out of control our government is totally clueless about the realities that hardworking, tax paying Americans witness and live with daily.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: Scary reflection on last nights Dem debate

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    OK , just dawned on me

After watching the debate last night and FINALLY the Dems got hit with immigration questions , Both of them are for instant , free and easy amnesty and a path to citizenship

You can bet the phone lines to mexico and points south are ablaze this morning

"Paco, hurry up , snatch up the babies and grab the old ladies and everyone come to the US , WE ARE GOING TO GET AMNESTY "

What they did last night was advertise to the world that if you can
    sneak in here and we are elected , you are going to win the jackpot

Haha! A looong time ago there was a song by Neil Diamond called 'Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show' that immediately popped into my caffeine addled mind when I read usa's post. For those of you who remember it, here is an updated version:

Dem. candidates
    Dem. candidates Travelling Amnesty Show
    Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies
    We'll leave Mexico, to El Norte we'll go
    And form new ghettoes

Somebody help me out here..........

Can I get a witness? Can I get a witness- marvin gaye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast