Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    The truth of the matter is they are so totally overwhelmed that most really don't care. Our government has been dysfunctional for decades now. Everything about it is archaic, antiquated and the policies are regurgitated from the 1950's.

Technologically, it's a joke. What I am about to say may offend some and I apologize in advance. Raise your hand if you:

1. Get your mail delivered well past 1:00 pm
    2. How many of you know government employees that are convicts in hiding?
    3. How many of you know a government employee that has been in and out of rehab numerous times and are still employed by our government?
    4. How many of you have had your identities stolen?
    5. How many of you know people receiving social security disability that they are not entitled to?

6. How many of you know tax/welfare cheats that have gotten away with it?

7. How many of you know people who are/have worked while receiving unemployment benefits?
    8. How many of you know people on Section 8 that shouldn't be?
    9. How many of you know Visa cheats?

These are just some examples of our tax dollars and overall government systems being abused by Americans and foreigners alike. The sad part is things are so out of control our government is totally clueless about the realities that hardworking, tax paying Americans witness and live with daily.
    All one has to do is look at the service you get at your local Post Office. I will travel any distance and pay any amount of money to ship something UPS.

Camille ITA. It's been more than a decade since I received my mail before 4:00 PM and I take all of my outgoing mail to the postoffice because even if I could find a mailbox, I don't trust that whatever I place in there will be delivered.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I have been saying this. This election process and their pandering for Hispanic votes, is a big smokescreen for illegals to flood in during the next year. When the numbers become 80 and 90 million, it will be the perfect excuse on why we can't deport them

Mexico is raising hell at the use of tear gas by the US at the border. We ought to be using something a little more deterring. Illegals are not afraid to cross the border because there are no repercussions.

I am not seeing less illegals in Georgia, I am seeing illegals where they would never openly venture before. They are bolder, ruder, aggressive and arrogant.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Both Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama are pandering and open borders. Either would would be disastrous in terms of illegal immigration.

But IF McCain wins the GOP nom, I will still not vote for him because he is open borders as well. It would be easier for Reps in Congress to oppose an amnesty bill from the Dems than from an empowered, angry president McCain.

In the meantime, I'm still fighting for Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12