Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

School budgets and illegals/anchor babies

Just read the local newspaper here and they're looking at ways to cut another 350k from the school budget. They've already added furlough days, the parents already purchase all the supplies for the teachers (copy paper, dry erase markers, etc).

I'm curious if anyone knows where or how one would go about finding out how many illegals and anchor babies are in a school system, how much it costs per student to attend a public school, and how much ESL courses, free lunches/breakfasts, etc that these kids are getting at the cost of the tax payers and at the cost of educating AMERICAN children as they used to and should be.

I'm seriously getting pissed at all the problems our country has with education when an obvious way of freeing up MILLIONS of dollars is right there. Our education system is in the toilet for money, our kids are being educated incorrectly, and one of the reasons is because kids that should NOT be in our system are in the system.

I do feel for the kids of the illegals and the anchor babies because it's not their fault, it's their parent's fault. But the citizens of this country need to come FIRST, our standards of education and living should not be lowered because of them.

Any help/advise is appreciated.

Start by voting in people with good moral character who will truely represent their constituents and work from the bottom up.

THIS IS A SHAME FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING, AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, THIS IS WHY THE PARENTS WERE BEING GIVEN LIST OF SUPPLIES TO PURCHASE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR. THIS DID NOT START UNTIL ILLEGALS CAME HERE. WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL, THE COUNTY, STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS PROVIDED ALL OF THE THINGS THAT THE PARENTS ARE NOW ASKED TO PROVIDE. AND THIS DID NOT START UNTIL THE MID-LATE 80'S. AND THE KIDS NOW DAYS ARE NOT GETTING THE EDUCATION THAT THEY SHOULD BE GETTING BECAUSE OF KIDS WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM OR THE COUNTRY ARE DUMBING DOWN OUR CHILDREN AND OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM

Instead of providing free lunches and ESL to illegal invaders, start using that money to purchase paper, pencils and books for students. That's the way it used to be when I was in school, which was only a few decades ago.

And I wouldn't shed too many tears for illegal invader children and anchor babies. They grow up to be just as hateful of this country as their illegal invader parents are. Most of them show zero respect for this country and end up hating Americans because we refuse to give into their demands for amnesty. Thus their hardships are perceived as being our fault.

Who do you think it is that goes on to join radical racists groups like mecha and la raza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Note...the school districts got so much money PER STUDENT.....that is why they want them in the system.....so they get more money!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Note...the school districts got so much money PER STUDENT.....that is why they want them in the system.....so they get more money!!!!!
    The school system will qualify the kids as "migrant" or "English Language Learners" to get the extra money. There is even a "migrant recruiter" who's job is to recruit the kids into the migrant program. Once the kids are classified as migrants they get free lunch no matter what their families income is. Kids on free lunch also receive free school supplies, vouchers for sports clothing and accessories they need if they're out for sports, vouchers for band instruments etc. Vouchers means FREE to them. It doesn't matter if the kids parents claim they only pick strawberries or do some other job for a few weeks out of the year they will be considered migrants.

I worked in the school system and what I saw first hand was the fact that most of the illegals didn't bother to buy ANY school supplies claiming that they were too poor to do so. Their supposed poverty however, does not seem to interfere with their ability to have fancy cars, the latest in TV's, phones and other electronics, expensive jewelry, designer clothes, plenty of funds to gamble with, etc. etc. etc.
    I think that people like myself were actually supplying the supplies for those illegal kids. The supply lists were quite long and extensive and had so much on them that it seemed obvious to me that all of the extra amounts on the lists were required so that it could be passed out to those illegals.
    Why in hell would my child for instance need 12 binders for one class?
    This kind of thing really ticks me off!

Mayday:
    Once the kids are classified as migrants they get free lunch no matter what their families income is. Kids on free lunch also receive free school supplies, vouchers for sports clothing and accessories they need if they're out for sports, vouchers for band instruments etc. Vouchers means FREE to them.
    Elpasoborn:
    I worked in the school system and what I saw first hand was the fact that most of the illegals didn't bother to buy ANY school supplies claiming that they were too poor to do so. Their supposed poverty however, does not seem to interfere with their ability to have fancy cars, the latest in TV's, phones and other electronics, expensive jewelry, designer clothes, plenty of funds to gamble with, etc. etc. etc.
    I think that people like myself were actually supplying the supplies for those illegal kids. The supply lists were quite long and extensive and had so much on them that it seemed obvious to me that all of the extra amounts on the lists were required so that it could be passed out to those illegals.
    Why in hell would my child for instance need 12 binders for one class?
    This kind of thing really ticks me off!

REALLY TICKS ME OFF TOO. It's a good thing my kids are not in school anymore because I'd probably be at the school raising cain much of the time over this.

Maybe could get a group of other legal citizens together to put pressure on the superintendent or sue or whatever...

This is one of the main reasons I do not give to charities much anymore. I've seen far too many greedy people who wait in lines who wear the designer clothes and drive the designer cars, and then get in line to get freebies that they do not need, which is in effect taking them from those who truly do. It's not just illegals though, it's far too many citizens also. Shameful...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

forest wrote:

This is one of the main reasons I do not give to charities much anymore. I've seen far too many greedy people who wait in lines who wear the designer clothes and drive the designer cars, and then get in line to get freebies that they do not need, which is in effect taking them from those who truly do. It's not just illegals though, it's far too many citizens also. Shameful...
    I feel exactly the same, but I don't give to any charities that may help illegals or their families in any way. I don't give to the church, and I don't give to any charities where there is even a remote possibility that my money would go to illegal aliens. I already give enough of my hard earned money to illegals.

I donate to specific designated fundraisers where an account is opened for a family in distress, and of course the wounded warriors.

Why would anyone help a group people and their supporters who call them haters, racists, xenophobes and worse?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    forest wrote:

I feel exactly the same, but I don't give to any charities that may help illegals or their families in any way. I don't give to the church, and I don't give to any charities where there is even a remote possibility that my money would go to illegal aliens. I already give enough of my hard earned money to illegals.

I donate to specific designated fundraisers where an account is opened for a family in distress, and of course the wounded warriors.

Why would anyone help a group people and their supporters who call them haters, racists, xenophobes and worse?
    Which makes me ask the question I continue to ask....why is it that rich people always get a lot of free stuff?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast