Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

scorched earth policy

well we need to be thinking about what retribution we all will enact upon our senators (I never capitalize that word any more since they don't deserve even that level of respect) if they do indeed pass this awful fraud of a bill.

I've been telling every republican senator I call, that if the republicans in the senate allow this bill to pass, that I will do everything in my power to END the republican party. not only will I never vote FOR any republican candidate for any office at any level, I will vote against republicans as a rule, I will contibute money to opposing candidates, I will spread the word about their treachery, and I will never ever forget their betrayal. I hold grudges about things this serious.

this issue calls for an approach that is bigger and more threatening to them than just telling your senator that we'll vote that one senator out if they support this. they need to be made to realize that if they do this, they won't have a party to come home to any more. corporate money means nothing if you can't win elections because the people hate your guts with a passion unseen ever in American politics.

we need to leverage our power and influence to show these rats that if they leave this huge knife sticking out of our backs, they will pay with the end of their cozy little party. and all of them will pay, not just those we especially don't like.

because, in the end, if they cannot see fit to defend our laws, they are worse than worthless and need to be gotten entirely rid of.

and I don't care if this puts democRats in office, because if the republicans pass this amnesty, there will be no distinction, and we will have been betrayed by those who pretend to be on our side. then after that we can deal with the democRats too. it would be great to end both parties forever.

they both belong on the ash heap of history.

I'd be interested to hear some thoughts on this. thanks.

I haven't looked at it seriously, but if we could let them know the PRODUCTIVE people will move out of the country if this passes they would lose a lot of their tax base. Probably not enough alone, but it could be used as part of many reasons you can give that this bill will END AMERICA.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Who is John Galt?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Galt

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Who is John Galt?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Galt

You say that productive people will leave the country. Where will they go? It takes a lot of money, for example, to go to Switzerland or New Zealand. Most developed countries have more than enough people.

I'm lost on these responses. (?) am I missing something here?

my post was not about leaving the country, it was about ending a treacherous political party once and for all.

this is what they fear most.

MW
    invadersgetout wrote:

not only will I never vote FOR any republican candidate for any office at any level, I will vote against republicans as a rule, I will contibute money to opposing candidates,

Let me see if I got this straight. You honestly think we would be better off with more Democrats in office? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

It's mainly the Democrats that are pushing the amnesty portions of the bill.

Sure, there are some sellouts in the Republican Party. However, going after the whole party because of a handful of sellouts would not be a very smart move in my opinion. Trust me, our cause has more Republican friends in the Senate than it does Democrats (by far). Go after the sellouts, Republican and Democrat, not the party.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need to target the sellouts. Hit them hard, make them lose sleep at night.

They need start looking for another line of work. And since we have a shortage of workers in this country they shouldn't have a hard time finding a job, oh wait, they may be that type of American that we hear so much about, you know the ones that don't want to work.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Invadersgetout,

You cannot blame the whole Rep party for this one. Yes, they haven't done much either in the past to thwart this problem, but in the here and now, they are standing up for Americans, at least a good majority of them are.
    We really have to vote out the Reps and Dems who are for this travesty legislation. We have to single out the losers and the traitors, not the entire party.

If we had enough Dems in which they didn't have to worry about Rep resistance, illegals would have been given amnesty last year w/ S. 2611.
    MW is right, we have to single out the traitors and vote them out, not the entire party.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    I'm lost on these responses. (?) am I missing something here?

my post was not about leaving the country, it was about ending a treacherous political party once and for all.

this is what they fear most.
    Well, unless you are talking about open, violent overthrow, I don't see that we have much power to do it. That is why I say the only other alternative would be to leave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast