Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SD County Office of Education funds pro-illegal propaganda

Just watched a TV program on the ITV network, run by the San Diego County Office of Education, meaning funded by tax dollars, and it was total pro-illegal garbage. They had all these illegal aliens saying how hard it was to come here illegally, how they would come back no matter how many times they were deported. They say how hard they work and how racist and lazy Americans are, how they never steal jobs, or commit crimes or use welfare or any free services. They had a bunch saying how they were so abused by employers and landlords, etc. with one fat, ugly lady said she was forced to sleep with a landlord or get evicted. All in Spanish of course with English subtitles, illegals here for ten or twenty years, still unable to speak a word of English. It made me sick, it was all complete propaganda, and to make it worse, it was funded by our tax dollars.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

MW
    It made me sick, it was all complete propaganda, and to make it worse, it was funded by our tax dollars.
    American citizens residing in San Diego have the power to fix the problem!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I say we stop paying our taxes if thats what they are gonna be used for.... I mean come on its a much lesser offense than illegally invading a soveriegn nation couldnt they let it go ? Hey if they cant deport 12-20 mil illegals how could they come after 100 mil of us if we just decided to shred our tax forms