Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought if a "fetus" drew a breath of air, the Supreme court ruled it was a living baby. Since these babies were "alive" enough to require both birth and death certs isn't this felony child endangerment and manslaughter at the very least? I say that the prosecutors get busy and fill our prisons.

From the dawn of time, life, rightly so, was believed to have begun at conception. This kept getting pushed back by selfish people without consciences. The last legal definition I heard was if a single breath was drawn it was a baby with full protections under the law. Now it appears even that is not good enough. What next, as long as a child isn't potty trained? out of high school? voted for a Democratic candidate, this person can be legally murdered?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Thanks for posting the interview Gogo. For some reason the "rate" button is disabled. So is the comments section.

HE IS AN EVIL MAN. I would never vote for him anyway.
    Actually, mayday posted the youtube. I didn't know there was one, but I'm glad someone caught it. Thanks mayday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I thought if a "fetus" drew a breath of air, the Supreme court ruled it was a living baby. Since these babies were "alive" enough to require both birth and death certs isn't this felony child endangerment and manslaughter at the very least? I say that the prosecutors get busy and fill our prisons.

From the dawn of time, life, rightly so, was believed to have begun at conception. This kept getting pushed back by selfish people without consciences. The last legal definition I heard was if a single breath was drawn it was a baby with full protections under the law. Now it appears even that is not good enough. What next, as long as a child isn't potty trained? out of high school? voted for a Democratic candidate, this person can be legally murdered?
    Yes, just wait, seniors will some day not be given medical care. My uncle in his eighties had great help on life threatening things, but when he had a chronic foot problem they wouldn't take care of it.

It's coming. Murder central USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since Obama has FUDGED on EVERY occasion when he was asked WHEN life BEGINS, he simply CANNOT be TRUSTED with ANY life!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Since Obama has FUDGED on EVERY occasion when he was asked WHEN life BEGINS, he simply CANNOT be TRUSTED with ANY life!
    So far we can deduct that he believes it is AT LEAST 45 MINUTES AFTER BIRTH
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for this thread, Gogo. Obama has embraced pure evil on this issue, and thinks it is "progressive" and "enlightened".

For those not familiar with the background on this: www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/08/ob ... _boat.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks for posting the interview Gogo. For some reason the "rate" button is disabled. So is the comments section.

Actually, mayday posted the youtube. I didn't know there was one, but I'm glad someone caught it. Thanks mayday.
    You are welcome.

My hubby just got home from work. EVERYONE was talking about it even the libs are furious. One of his co-workers is a nice Christian man who is black. He said he always had trouble with him, but this was the nail in the coffin. He was going to hold his nose and vote for prior, but his was it. He won't vote for him under any circumstances.

Re: Sean Hannity's Interview with Nurse Stanek -Obama is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle

Didn't the Nazi camps also euthanize anyone who was simply "inferior" (challenged physically or mentally)?

I hope something happens to get this guy out of sight .. I hate the Clintons, but I'm hoping and praying she does that coup d'etat at the DNC.

Even Hill has a tiny speck of decency ..
    The ultimate irony is why Obama would support Planned Parenthood since they have an idea of population control that is quite, uh, strange. Obama is nothing more than a left-wing Chicago thug who got lucky:

http://www.voicescarryblog.com/planned- ... ck-babies/

February 28, 2008
    Planned Parenthood accepts money earmarked to kill black babies

Yes, we'll take your money earmarked to kill black babies! Check this out and tell everyone in your world the truth about the racist roots of Planned Parenthood. Here's the background to the video clip.

A shocking set of recordings was released this week that could prove disastrous for Planned Parenthood's ties with the African-American community. Lila Rose, a pro-life student and reporter at UCLA, launched an undercover investigation aimed at exposing the racism of the nation's largest abortion merchant. With the help of an actor, she contacted Planned Parenthood clinics in seven states, inquiring if they would be willing to accept a donation earmarked for the abortion of black babies. The results were jaw-dropping. Rose was appalled to discover that every last clinic agreed. Not one employee objected or questioned the request, even when the actor insisted that the purpose was to "lower the number of black people" in America. When the caller phoned an Ohio branch, he was told that Planned Parenthood "will accept the money for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

You are welcome.
    Thank you Mayday!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123