Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sean Hannity's Interview with Nurse Stanek -Obama is OUT

It was a gut wrenching interview of the nurse who held and cradled a down syndrome child that survived abortion. It was placed in a soiled garment closet to die. She was told about it and went and held the baby for 45 minutes until it died.

OBAMA voted every time NOT to protect that baby or any more like it. Even Boxer, Feinstein and others in the federal law that was exactly like it in IL voted to protect that life.

THIS MAN IS EVIL AND I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM.

If you can see the replay of H & C do it. If you are sensitive, be prepared.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sean Hannity's Interview with Nurse Stanek -Obama is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    It was a gut wrenching interview of the nurse who held and cradled a down syndrome child that survived abortion. It was placed in a soiled garment closet to die. She was told about it and went and held the baby for 45 minutes until it died.

OBAMA voted every time NOT to protect that baby or any more like it. Even Boxer, Feinstein and others in the federal law that was exactly like it in IL voted to protect that life.

How can anyone with any moral character even consider BO? Come on murder baby's that have taken a breath of life? When you take the life of innocents you are truly evil in every way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger

How can anyone with any moral character even consider BO? Come on murder baby's that have taken a breath of life? When you take the life of innocents you are truly evil in every way!

I agree. He will NEVER get my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an uspeakable act!

I can't even conceive of anything so heinous...nor could I ever vote for this monster!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    This is an uspeakable act!

I can't even conceive of anything so heinous...nor could I ever vote for this monster!
    My husband literally had to leave the room. He is very tenderhearted. It's a good thing Obama wasn't in the room with him, nor the parents who didn't want to see or hold the baby. There will be a day of judgment.

AE

Imagine being the doctors present for these deaths, facing God on Judgement Day (that is if they do not repent)......

I have as little sympathy for these doctors and workers who perform these "abortions" (murders) as I do for parents who kill their own children after they are born.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Imagine being the doctors present for these deaths, facing God on Judgement Day (that is if they do not repent)......

I have as little sympathy for these doctors and workers who perform these "abortions" (murders) as I do for parents who kill their own children after they are born.
    AE have you ever read "Safe In The Arms of God" by John MacArthur. This is VERY serious stuff. Good book for those who have lost a child or miscarried very comforting. But in the book it does give scripture where it states that God describes the children as "HIS children." This is serious.

This is vile and putrid!

Didn't the Nazi camps also euthanize anyone who was simply "inferior" (challenged physically or mentally)?

I hope something happens to get this guy out of sight .. I hate the Clintons, but I'm hoping and praying she does that coup d'etat at the DNC.

Even Hill has a tiny speck of decency ..
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle

This is vile and putrid!

Didn't the Nazi camps also euthanize anyone who was simply "inferior" (challenged physically or mentally)?

I hope something happens to get this guy out of sight .. I hate the Clintons, but I'm hoping and praying she does that coup d'etat at the DNC.

Even Hill has a tiny speck of decency ..
    I agree. You are right about the Nazi camps. Did you see "Expelled No Intelligence Allowed" Ben Stein's movie. You could feel the pain during that segment of the movie.

What do you mean by "watch a replay of the H & C"?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast