Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sears Pandering to Hispanics

Please send your emails to ask them if they have some "White Pride" Shirts.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product. ... Cookie=Yes
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

???

Don't think the link takes us to what you want us to see...

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/subcat.d ... Cookie=Yes

Try this. Scroll down, you will see the shirts.

Thanks for the tip.

I put a headline on OJJPAC per the Sears Aztlan T.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

The following is from a fellow Patriot:

http://www.nclr.org/content/news/detail/2196/

Subject: Sears unites with LaRaza

SEARS ELECTS YZAGUIRRE TO BOARD

HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. - The board of directors of Sears, Roebuck and Co. today announced the election of Raul Yzaguirre, 61, president and chief executive officer of the National Council of LaRaza (NCLR), to membership on Sears board of directors. His election increases the number of Sears directors to 11.

"Raul Yzaguirre's experienced leadership will bring a valued perspective to the business opportunities and public policy issues we face today," said Sears Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Alan J. Lacy.

Since joining NCLR in 1974, Yzaguirre has spearheaded its emergence as the most influential and respected Hispanic organization in the United States.

NCLR is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization established in 1968 to improve life opportunities for Hispanic Americans. It is the largest constituency-based national Hispanic organization, serving all Hispanic nationality groups in all regions of the country.

Prior to joining NCLR, Yzaguirre founded Inter-American Research Associates, the first and largest Hispanic management consulting group in the country. He also served as chairman of Associated Southwest Investors (ASI), an investment corporation supporting minority enterprise and small businesses.

Yzaguirre is a past chairperson of the Independent Sector, a nonprofit coalition of more than 850 corporate, foundation and voluntary organizations. He serves on the boards of directors of the Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., AARP Services, Inc., the Enterprise Foundation, the National Democratic Institute, the Hispanic Association for Corporate Responsibility, and the Salvation Army and also serves on the Visiting Committee for the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.

He is a graduate of George Washington University. Sears, Roebuck and Co. is a leading U.S. retailer of apparel, home and automotive products and services, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. The company serves families across the country through approximately 860 full-line department stores, more than 2,100 specialized retail locations, and a variety of online offerings accessible through the company's Web site, http://www.sears.com?

Sears is now selling Aztlan t-shirts. This is not surprising since they named the President and Chief Executive of the National Council of La Raza to their Board of Directors.

Posted December 19, 2006
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Just where in the hell are the AMERICAN pride t-shirts!!!!
    That's just another reason I will never shop at Sears!! Stores have been crappy looking and selling crappy merchandise for the longest time. I just fired off an e-mail stating my disgust at them.

The following is an excerpt from Wikipedia--
    Raul Yzaguirre (born c. 1939) is an American civil rights activist. He served as the president of the National Council of La Raza, the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States, from 1974 – 2004.

Brief biography

Yzaguirre was born to Mexican American parents and grew up in the South Valley of Texas. He became the President of the National Council for La Raza when he took the office in 1973. The organization was at first aimed at helping other Mexican Americans. His organization proliferated across the United States Southwest during the 1970s, with offices opened in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, San Antonio, Texas, Sacramento, California, and other cities.

Under Yzaguirre, NCLR moved to Washington, D.C. during the middle '70s. In Washington, he redefined the term Raza, which literally translated means 'Race'; so it was not limited only to ethnic Mexicans , but also included Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Argentines, Cubans and others. This paved the way for the National Council for La Raza to open offices in New York city and San Juan.

In 1979, Yzaguirre was the first Hispanic to receive a Rockefeller Public Service Award for Outstanding Public Service from the Trustees of Princeton University. The NCLR headquarters building in Washington, DC named after him in 2005.

Yzaguirre was a task force member for the Council on Foreign Relations publication, Building a North American Community. A plan that calls for greater cooperation between the United States, Canada and Mexico. The plan also calls for the free movement or goods, capital and people in a North American union. He has had published other articles, among them, one titled Head Start’s National Reporting System Fails Our Children - Here’s Why. [/i]
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I dind't think that Sears would cave...oh well, guess my craftsman tools will have to go. Has anyone looked into placing Sears on the Banned/boycott list?

I checked the website last night and the "Aztlan" shirt has been yanked(At least I could not find it). they are still selling the "mexican pride" shirt.

the atzlan shirt may have been yanked but they still have a mexican pride shirt... i couldn't find an American pride shirt. if a company can't respect this great nation i can't repect them, i will not shop at sear again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast