Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

HE WOULDN'T DARE
    ON SECOND THOUGHT...YES, HE WOULD
    I am counting on Tom Tancredo and people of his ilk to keep Bush from selling America down the drain. Hope that is more than just wishful thinking.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Oh, herelegally, I hope you are right. We are ALL counting on that, and if it doesn't work...el senor is going to have some ticked off (nice way to say super angry) Americans to cope with.

It's going to get a little warm in America smack dab in the beginning of winter !!

Seriously, what is the SOONEST date such a travesty could occur ? I mean how soon until it could happen ? Not this quick.....could it ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seriously, what is the SOONEST date such a travesty could occur ? I mean how soon until it could happen ? Not this quick.....could it ?"

I am not sure. In fact, I thought congress had shelved immigration for this year, but now we hear about legislation in various stages.

Also have heard that the GOP is tanking it in the cloak rooms of the House. Again, I do not understand the games played behind the scenes, but NetMax speculated that we are being shafted in the back rooms.

GW had better not lose his base. He might find himself with a Democrat house and senate in 2006 if he stabs us in the back.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Bring back traditions

In the past, we called it "Christmas shopping." And those things people hung in front of their houses were called "Christmas tree lights." What do you call this now?

For those stores advocating holiday greetings instead of Merry Christmas should be boycotted. We celebrate Christmas because it's Christ's birthday and don't you forget it.

If this persists, then don't be surprised if Christ turned his back on us.

There is much dissolution rampant today, and the rapidity of changes makes one dizzy. And add to this, the part-time cowboy sitting on the throne in Washington should depart back to the ranch or to Mexico to live with the people he seems to prefer and speak Spanish.

It's time to bring back American traditions of yesteryear when the majority received more attention than one annoyed individual who disagreed with "Pledge of Allegiance" in our schools. We all experience annoyances throughout life, but we don't make a public issue of them.
    That was a "letter to the editor" printed in today's local paper, The Rapid City Journal. I thought it was kind of cute. In the last few days, there have been several letters printed with sentiments similar to this one. I do think maybe the native born are getting restless.

I sure hope you are WRONG, William, about AMNESTY for a Christmas gift. We ALL need to read the threads that report that the WTO actually has the POWER to control immigration in the US. I see there is a new post this morning and haven't read it yet but I posted one yesterday from Lou Dobbs and virginiamama also posted one. And, I was going to post another from Lou this morning unless the new one is a transcript from his program. It just FLOORED ME when I heard that the WTO can actually DICTATE OUR immigration policy.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12