Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SECOND PROTEST IN CLEVELAND IN TEN DAYS!

Folks--

Just over an hour ago we finished our second protest in front of the Cleveland Federal Bldg., and the office of Senator Voinovich.

Hundreds of pieces of literature were handed out and our new banner was seen by many other people.

Thanks so much for the people who volunteered to help!

I think the Senator's staff are now on our side due to all the calls and specifics they have been given on the bill. We can only hope that they have some influence on the Senator.

I know everyone is growing weary of keeping the pressure on for so long...but that is what needs to happen if we are to win.

I got a lot of good feedback (much from federal employees) and I am growing more confident we may be able to flip a vote. It is still a longshot but they must be feeling a lot of pressure.

I would also like to acknowledge that Senator Voinovich's office in Cincinnati, OH has been protested too recently (Brown doesn't have an office there). Thanks to those patriots in Southern Ohio!!!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Good news Steve! And way to go Ohio patriots!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Awesome!

Good work Steve. That is fantastic!

You guys are amazing Americans
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome. Keep up your great work!!!

And you're right, even if we're a little weary of keeping the pressure on, we can't let up!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news. Good effort. I used to live in Cleveland so I'll give George V a call right now in his Senate office.

Go, Go, Go...

Go, Go, Go!

The more noise we make, the harder it is to ignore us. The media is starting to cover the story! This bill cannot stand the light of day.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

from Tex_2585

Thank you sir for doing a great job - you have real guts