Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Secretary of Commerce Gutierrez needs set straight!

Excerpt from NumbersUSA:

Gutierrez and his staff truly need to know that his public comments in support of amnesty/"temporary worker" programs must not be taken lightly and, in fact, are fairly inflammatory and politically dangerous.

Your call needn't be long or in-depth. Just express your anger over his comments. We've provided some talking points below.

We will continue to monitor his comments, and will provide you with future actions for Secretary Gutierrez throughout the month.

Talking point: There is nothing temporary about the "temporary worker" plan that you are supporting. Illegal aliens would be allowed to live and work in the U.S. for 17 years, and then apply for PERMANENT residency.

Talking point: I wish you would address the plight of unemployed American workers with the compassion and sympathy that you have for illegal aliens occupying their jobs.

Talking point: Your comments about European population decline are absurd. The U.S. fertility rate is above replacement level. If we stop ALL immigration tomorrow and don’t have any more the rest of the century, the U.S. is still projected to grow by the tens of millions.

Talking point: If you're wondering why the unemployment rate among illegal aliens is lower than the overall U.S. level, it's because illegal aliens are taking American workers' jobs for less pay.
    Carlos M. Gutierrez is the 35th Secretary of the US Department of Commerce, the voice of business in government. This guy has been pushing Bush's amnesty and guest worker program like crazy as of late. This guy needs to know how those of us not hiring "cheap labor" feel in regards to his position. Please, I beg of you, join me in calling him - tell him what you think of Bush's plan!

Secretary of Commerce Carlos M. Gutierrez's phone number:

202-482-4883

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alberto Gonzales, Attorney General, Secretary of commerce, Gutierrez, was our illustrious President stacking the deck with players he knew were going to push his Mexican invasion agenda? Naw, he wouldn't do that would he?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Alberto Gonzales, Attorney General, Secretary of commerce, Gutierrez, was our illustrious President stacking the deck with players he knew were going to push his Mexican invasion agenda?
    I've wondered that before. Anyone know if either of these people are immigrants? I would be interested to know if they vote in both countries.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

MW
    I believe Gonzales is the son of Mexican immigrants. I haven't heard him say whether they were legal or not. Gutierrez entered the United States from Cuba at the age of 6 years old.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn