Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See the LIE?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal,

You have hit on a key point. So many Americans WANT TO BELIEVE IT. Many are feeling desparate just for them to throw us a bone.

I will write something up for us to use tomorrow, Wed. Im close to formulating the situation in my mind, the counter attack.

This situation reminds me of the Battle of the Bulge! This is the administration's last ditch push and as COI says we have to "Hold The Line"

One good thing about this is that the President and Chertoff just admitted CATCH AND RELEASE to the whole nation.

Remember? Catch and Release and the absence of fines against employers has been our main push for months.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is nothing more than a smoke screen to make it look like Bush is doing something. HE ISNT! Its nothing more than worthless pretend we are doing something.

P

Here is the lie. In January 2004 Bush said his plan was not amnesty, as it would not grant citizenship to illegal aliens. Now he admits his plan is a "path to citizenship".

This is exactly what the Democrats have been pushing for four years. Bush has the full support of Teddy Kennedy. Which party is Bush a member of?

Geeze US!

The PLAN is to impeach this guy so he cannot do ANYTHING BUT DEFEND HIMSELF!!

If we can't get behind that we're finished. I know many of you voted for this clown and in that way for what is happening. Until you view this administration as the criminals they are and directly advocate his removal, he and his will continue to see just how much you can swallow.

Apparently many of you have lost your gag reflex. We can't wait til this guy goes quietly in the course of time.

Impeachment stops him dead in his tracks, and shelves everything this idiot and his goons have and are, attempting to do. cheers glenn

None of us here believe the doublespeak. Amnesty and guest worker plans are not equivalent to securing the borders and returning the invaders home.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

train

There is a train leaving the station, be on it, destination, IMPEACHMENT! You cannot reason with these people, they have to be in FEAR!

Philosopher Eric Hoffer explained that that method your adversary uses to frighten you, is in fact what they themselves are truly terrified of.

Read "Escape from Freedom" by him.

It the same old line that was presented back in 86 with Ronnie Reagan's Amnesty.....you know they promise they are going to add a few more border patrol agents etc etc.....but of course all Bush is going to do is propose a fine that each and every illegal will have to pay when they submit their ICE papers.....THERE IS NOTHING FROM STOPPING THE DICTATOR BUSH FROM PUTTING 30 TO 50,000 US TROOPS ON THE BORDER NOW!

All this amnesty talk or guest worker BS is just history repeating itself.

Bush's ambassador to MEXICO Garza recently married the richest woman in Mexico....JEB is married to a Mexican national and his son is bi-lingual and studying law in Texas......

I voted for Bush twice but I will not shed any tears when he leaves.......

Even if Tancredo and Co. can derail this amnesty it doesn't matter much when Bush will not put troops on the border NOW and the senate or house will not appropriate any money for the border patrol......can't even appropriate enough to build a 5,000 bed OTM facility.....

Goodbye American middle class......goodbye social security and other programs.....Habla Ud el espanol?

There is only ONE REASON he came out so tough on immigration last week and that was the sinking polls. He saw illegal immigration as THE ONLY salvation for his image so he gets out there and starts beating the drums saying that ALL ILLEGALS are going to be deported. He must think the American people are as dumb as he is.

I did see Lou Dobbs that night and I think he was being kind of sarcastic when he was discussing that. I don't think he believes Bush on immigration for one minute. I think he said what he said with tongue in cheek.

This president is going down the tubes and immigration, because of people like us, has become such a hot-button issue that he thinks he can make a complete turnaround and we will actually buy it. He is dumber than I thought.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hey Mexi-Prez Bush --- it's called the BORDER, STUPID!!! Hey STUPID JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID DADDY --- IT'S CALLED THE THE UNITED STATES--- YOU KNOW--- THE ONE YOUR SUPPOSSED TO BE HELPING....

HEY LATINO MEXICAN BUSH..... DO YOU HANG THE MEXICAN FLAG AT YOUR CRAWFORD RANCH??? HANG THE MEXICAN FLAG AT YOUR WHITEHOUSE.....STUPID... IMPEACH THIS JERK NOW...

tired of the fox/bush administration

I love this country more than anything. My father did also. Unfortunately, he was once employed by brown and route (now known as Halliburton) He is very happy to own his own company. It makes me feel good when I can educate people about my birth land of Chile. Most people I meet assume we are like Mexico and that we too are "white people hating communists" who don't wish to assimilate and dispise america. Some criticize us if we are supporters of Pinochet's conquering of the communist leader Allende-saying we support a human rights criminal.

I am happy to be able to put my fellow americans at ease and to educate them on what these mexican activists are trying to do. They are straight up communists. Seeing these groups get violent with americans who are merely protesting laws on the books reminds me of the communist party in Chile. They, like these mexican activists, play the race and/or indigenous card and of course always start the violence which gets them arrested.

During the last protest, the police used tear gas and of course arrested the main instigator, a mathematics high school teacher. By trying to brainwash his students into communist ideology, he was arrested for treason as well as for encouraging his student followers to get violent against the non-communist students.(Keep in mind, the police and military are very anti-communist in Chile).

My question is, why is it Armando Navarro, who is constantly telling the U.S. to give the southwest back to mexico as well as declaring reconquista get away with the ideology he preaches amongst chicano students. Not only that but he also has been attempting OTM's into believing every anglo-american is against them as well and that the entire latino community should unite with the chicano activists and embrace the same ideology in order to protect themselves from so called, "anglo american racism" towards them.

why is this allowed - I would love to know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast