Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: See the LIE?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: train

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    There is a train leaving the station, be on it, destination, IMPEACHMENT! You cannot reason with these people, they have to be in FEAR!
    Well, help Jom Gilcrist get elected, and I bet he would drop some articles of impeachment in the Congressionals hopper.

Otherwise I don't see how it will happen.

Re: train

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    There is a train leaving the station, be on it, destination, IMPEACHMENT! You cannot reason with these people, they have to be in FEAR!
    Well, help Jom Gilcrist get elected, and I bet he would drop some articles of impeachment in the Congressionals hopper.

Otherwise I don't see how it will happen.

I'm all for impeachment. Maybe this CIA leak issue will bring to the fore other infractions by this administration that would warrant one. The White House just needs a clean sweep. Wipe all of them out and start from scratch.

That reminds me--last week on O'Reilly, he reported on an op-ed piece that appeared in the Dallas Morning News by a Macarena Hernandez, a regular on that paper, where she actually had the GALL to accuse O'Reilly of being responsible for the killing of those 6 Mexican workers in Georgia. What really blew it for her was that she mentioned things that O'Reilly had said AND things that people who called in had said. Goes to show that the dummy had never even watched "The O'Reilly Factor" because they have NO call-ins. So, O'Reilly posted a link to the Dallas Morning News editor and asked his viewers to make their feelings known and demand an apology. What did he get?? ANOTHER senseless article by this woman who said that she MEANT his RADIO program!!

SICKENING!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123