Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Self Criticism for Americans

OK, some self criticism:

We are partly to blame for the problem of illegals because companies are NOT willing to pay a worker a wage that can be respectable to americans.
    We find money for all sort of things, bombs, studies, security e.t.c.., but when it comes to giving the honest american worker the opportunity to have the most basic things ,we come up short!
    SHAME on us!
    ALL americans, no matter what the job they do, should be able to live comfortably. We do not have that now, and if some have it they are up to their nose in debt!
    I am sure it is not the America we all wanted. Putting the all mighty dollar ahead of our own citizens rights and well being. SHAME on us again for letting it get that way...........................and thus the current illegal immigration problem which can {MOD EDIT, please review the rules regarding profanity}us up for good!!!!!!!!!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

If we don't buy their products - they can't hire illegals.

It is just that simple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just don't buy such "reasonable" conclusions.
    Blame compettion, free enterprise etc, any conclusion, but who let it get that way? We did!

Damn it, SHAME on us again! We know we can do better!

Vega:

On some level, you bring up a very interesting point...one of the largest pro Guest Worker advocates is the United States Chamber of Commerce. Though the files are locked to non members, you can ascertain from their national site that they OPPOSED any living wages laws, while being pro illegal alien...it all comes down to their greed, and desire for a CHEAP LABOR POOL.

If the Senate and President Bush want to talk about comprehensive legislation on immigration, a part of that is a leveling of the playing field when it comes to WAGES. Illegal Aliens are being given job preference because they offer their labor for less money...this should and must be out lawed, we need wage pararity, and we need a living wage law that increases the minimum wage to at least $10.50 and hour with a five year plan to move it to $15.00 per hour.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I did not mean to be flip about this.

Things got this way because we did nothing.

So what do we do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Things got this way because we did nothing.
    So what do we do?
    We did nothing because we were brainwashed by the open borders media.

"They just want a better life"

"Mexico is a poor country"

"We are a nation of immigrants"

"They are just doing the job Americans won't"

"Our economy couldn't function without them"

"Under the Constitution, everyone born here is a Citizen"

"Enforcing the immigration laws is racist"

Of course they are lies all the way down the line, but until people really start feeling and seeing the effects right in front of you, you don't know that.

Well, now Americans know. But not enough Americans know everything. Like that the Kennedy Amnesty will cost Americans $5 Trillion. That giving anchor babies citizenship is probably unconstitutional. That the Globalists are controlling all of this, including the media brainwashing.

Our job now is to make the 80% of Americans who think illegal immigration is a problem aware of all of this. So that they can make the politicians who have known this all along, but merrily went along with screwing Americans, pay for their crimes against us and the Constitution.

You know, this just made me think. We need a handout that we can give to every American explaining this, everything that has really been going on the past 40 years.

nntrixie wrote:
    If we don't buy their products - they can't hire illegals.

It is just that simple.
    What's simpler is to go after the employers!

Of course they are lies all the way down the line, but until people really start feeling and seeing the effects right in front of you, you don't know that.
    That is why I have considered the news media to be enemy of the state #1. Truth is not nearly as profitable or important as contraversy and what makes sensational headlines. Example, all we hear about is the troops that die over in Iraq but NEVER about the good they are doing or what they have accomplished. All we hear about is how bad it is for other countries and why they want to come here but NEVER about the damage is does to our economy and the middle class worker that takes care of the countries bills. We hear about how the schools are suffering but not why their overpopulated with kids that likely have parents that arent even legal to this country and that pop out babies as fast as they can produce them. We always hear about how the white middle class is racist at every turn but never about the racism comes from some of the sectors of the minorities nor how some races are raping the resources of this country. Heck we even see the INS as the big boogey man on various TV shows and the pity party thrown for illegal aliens, but never the consquences of them being here. Its just not the politicaly correct thing to do.

You never hear about the fact that Spanish population is producing babies faster then their immigration levels (by the year 2003-2004 the numbers shifted as quoted through several surveys I read over just a few weeks ago) at a geometric rate. If you have 1,000,000 illegals that have 3-5 kids each that is 3,000,000-5,000,000 times more mouths to feed that we are likely mostly paying for through our social services (that includes wiping out our Social Security which will likely be non-existent by the time many of us retire) and similiar rates of new prisons that need to be built for the new criminals we have to house. What compounds this problem is that the Spanish are one of the lowest users of birth control due to many of their beleifs against it. What we have seen over the last 20 years was the immigration boom, legal and illegal, now what we are seeing is their baby boom in massive numbers.

Quote on national TV from a young hispanic male: "We dont die, we multiply". This is not immigration (legal or not) anymore, it is an infestation.

I have started to believe that there is a serious movement to take over this nation by sheer weight of numbers through the use of immigration and child birth. The democratic system works on majority vote and all that is needed to win is to have a larger population fighting over the resources of this country. The subversive way to do this is simply to have more kids then your competition because within 13-18 years those kids start having kids. The average middle class legal person in this country, especially someone not of minority background, cannot afford to have 3-5 kids without making at least 100k or more a year when one thinks it costs on average of 10k or more a year to raise a kid. How is a family of 3-5 kids with a lower income doing this? Because we are a nation of suckers for kids. We dont want to penalize the kids as they are the innocent victims, until they are old enough to have kids of their own, we feel sorry for the parent because they had them and we dont want the kids on the streets or in social care so basicly were screwed the instant they pop out kids and they know it. We worry about illegal prostitution yet we are paying people to have kids, which requires, sexual activity to produce them. No one wants to see this for what it is nor will you see any reports on it because its not politicaly correct.. but what other logical explanation is there?

Where I live we see entire new subdivisions of houses being built, 100K or more per unit, and filled with nothing but hispanics with multiple kids. Houses that many white middle class people cant afford and yet they move these people into these houses in massive numbers. How are they paying for these new houses, new cars, and 3-5 or more kids each with no English speaking skills?

Yes, this forum is about illegal immigration but the problem is people that arrive illegaly can have kids legaly and they become citizens by default, at least that is the way I understand it. No one wants to be put on the news for moving out an entire family back to where they came from, so instead we pay for it. This is a ripple effect that has serious consequences on our economy on levels most dont understand or want to ignore. Every part of our culture and economy is being damaged due to this situation and its only getting worse.

Why are there so many groups of hispanics starting massive protests? Because they want us to feel sorry for them and make us think they are the victims here. If we protest we are racist as we are the majority, if they protest they are the victims because they are the minority.. for now anyway. If the chain reaction doesnt stop we will be the minority and completely powerless to stop the raping of our country.

Again, there are many hispanics out there that do contribute and this is not an attempt to lump them all into one bad lot. For those that came here legaly, learned the language, and work hard.. I thank you. For those that are just here to rape this country.. I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. For those that wave something other then the flag of this country.. you can leave now if our flag is not good enough for you.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Vega:

On some level, you bring up a very interesting point...one of the largest pro Guest Worker advocates is the United States Chamber of Commerce. Though the files are locked to non members, you can ascertain from their national site that they OPPOSED any living wages laws, while being pro illegal alien...it all comes down to their greed, and desire for a CHEAP LABOR POOL.

If the Senate and President Bush want to talk about comprehensive legislation on immigration, a part of that is a leveling of the playing field when it comes to WAGES. Illegal Aliens are being given job preference because they offer their labor for less money...this should and must be out lawed, we need wage pararity, and we need a living wage law that increases the minimum wage to at least $10.50 and hour with a five year plan to move it to $15.00 per hour.

Pinto Bean
    ^
    Right on. That and the so far apathetic public=disaster

I have to agree with vega on this. I think we are partially to blame. It's the old give them an inch and they take a mile. Keep their minds on something else and they won't notice what we're doing. For every flimsy patch they put on an issue, there's already somebody who's figured a way around it. We've advance so far on the "war on drugs" So far people aren't getting the care they need, denied pain killers when they need them to "save" them from getting hooked. Kids getting busted for having asprins because of zero tolerence. It's become a joke! Kindergarden kids getting "sexual harrassment" charges coz they chased a classmate around the playground. Parents scared to death to disapline their children because the school tells them to report them. Everything has gone to such an insane extreem. I mean PLEASE....sexual harrassment, wrongful dismissal from jobs, and a host of things have gone down the toliet, but who has has the time or the money or the support to fight each issue. I've listned to bosses set up firings in order to not have to pay unemployment. My husband was ordered to or loose his job. He quit because he wouldn't do it. Now how many are willing or can risk loosing a job for the rights of another? I've seen them cower, say they don't remember, etc. But couldn't blame them because they were protecting their family. Unions use to help with some protection but that's long gone. School uniforms hasn't done diddly about school violence. And you've seen yourself that any one business is a vast web to things you never knew. They laugh. So what? Where I loose here I make up there. I don't think they had such conglomerates in the old days. But Wally world has moved in and all the others and made it impossible to compete. Can't cut coupons...have to have a card. One parent used to support a family and now it takes 2 to exist. They have everyone fighting to get by and they're too busy and afraid to do anything. They're building these massive houses where I am and lord knows what they do to afford them coz the "new" businesses are all minimum wage service jobs. My parents willed me this house and it costs me more with all the higher rates and taxes than it did to rent and lordy be...it's an older home so I'm sure there's imminant domaine around the corner in order to put up yet another strip mall. Greed is all it is and they don't care. They get their cut before the layoffs and the bankrupseys and the outsourcing. Don't have an answer but I know what pittance the government tosses our way won't be the answer and this issue won't be done. It's gonna be a while. Just glad so many woke up.