Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Self-Destruction of the Hispanic Invaders

opinion wrote (in another thread):

I don't understand these people. If all of them want to come here and make out of US an Spanish country, why leave their countries? And if they make US a Spanish country, they will make the same mess they have made in their countries.
    I look at the Hispanic invaders as analagous to the AIDS virus. This opportunistic virus finds a host, invades it, then slowly destroys it, thereby destroying itself.

And that's what the Hispanics in the U.S. who believe this country is rightfully their's to take back, are doing...destroying their hosts, thereby destroying themselves.

If it's their aim is to take back the U.S. by outnumbering Americans and reducing us to the point of obselescene, it shows how STUPID they really are!

If they had a lick of sense, they'd know that in order to better their and their children's lives, they need to kiss our proverbial butts by assimilating, giving their whole-hearted allegience to the U.S., and learning English. By embracing our culture and our language, and by reducing their birth rate to something more in line with that of American's, they have much more of a chance of being accepted by Americans and benefitting from the American system.

But they're so dumb that they want to destroy the very thing that can help them!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is true. They are going to start eating their own, which to some degree is already happening.

They hurt each other and others, they kill each other and those outside their group, they over-produce, which puts a strain on what is available to all. This translates into less food for their ever-producing families.

If they do not get a handle on their family sizes, they very well could start a famine.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what parasite's do, they latch on, draining the host , therefore comitting suicide by eating the host. If they had our country for their own, in 20 yrs time, the US would be a new Mexico, guess then they would have to invade Canada.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This is so very true!
    I have often wondered what the illegals would do if America were to come under a direct attack. Would they stand and fight or let the REAL Americans do their fighting for them?
    They haven't the courage to stay in their own country and fight for themselves nor have they shown any real patriotism for the land they claim to love so much.
    Parasites rarley help out their host and once the host is dead so dies the parasite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what parasite's do, they latch on, suck the host , commting suicide by eating the host. If they had our country for their own, in 20 yrs time, the US would be a new Mexico, guess then they would have to invade Canada.
    Poor Canada.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

agreed

So true...what opened my eyes was reading the article about the illegal alien who had triplets/quads/spoke no English whose siblings moved to Kentucky because California was used up.

I've never been to California. The more I read about what southern Cal is going through the sadder I feel. I also watched the 30 Days program. When Frank first arrived they showed the streets -I couldn't help but think, "Is he in Mexico?" Our town doesn't have those types of building styles yet but there are signs in Spanish everywhere. Just today I saw another, "Now Hiring, Spanish Speaker preferred."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've never been to California. The more I read about what southern Cal is going through the sadder I feel.
    Yep. California is no more (especially Southern California). Latinos are the majority in Los Angeles now, and they make up about 50% of San Diego (my city).

Some days it DOES feel like I'm in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    This is what parasite's do, they latch on, suck the host , commting suicide by eating the host. If they had our country for their own, in 20 yrs time, the US would be a new Mexico, guess then they would have to invade Canada.
    nittygritty, and all, always keep this in mind. And the way they are reproducing is going to be less than 20 years. I hope I'm wrong.

You old white people. It is your duty to die...through love of having children, we are going to take over.

This is no joke!

MW
    California was a beautiful State 30 years ago, but was still a little too libral for my liking. Today, we would probably be better off if California would just slide off into the Pacific Ocean. Of course that wouldn't get rid of our invasion problem, it would just relocate it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    California was a beautiful State 30 years ago, but was still a little too libral for my liking. Today, we would probably be better off if California would just slide off into the Pacific Ocean. Of course that wouldn't get rid of our invasion problem, it would just relocate it!
    MW, but this problem is not only in California. Many towns in my State have been invaded, this is happening in all states, and it is happening rapidly. You go to one of those towns to the main avenue where the stores are, and what you see is women each one of them draggin 3,4,5, and more children. Any time of the day, they don't work, they stay home taking care of all the children they make while you work for them. And our pro-illegal politicians don't know about this situation? They already know that the 1986 amnesty was a disaster, and now they want to give amnesty to 20 million? This is scaring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast