Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone even seen the ads?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Train Americans
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    "The American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act," also includes over $450 million in funding for training and education to help encourage new workers and students to enter technical fields, which is an important part of the bill and its thrust to make America more competitive.
    Another writing blurriness, which makes me crazy. Does this include training for H-1B visa holders or is it just limited to legal Americans? And in immigrants, are illegal aliens included in this bunch?
    Perhaps I should do more research, but I have better ways of wasting my time than deciphering inept reporting and politico double-speak.
    I am glad someone is finally asking the tough questions! When I was working at Ford Motors from 1997 to 1998 as a computer consultant I once went to my placement coordinator to request enrollment in some computer training classes because Ford methods for doing things required an in depth knowledge of their business rules, information technology and contact and training from their management personnel. My placement contact was embarrassed as she told me that I could not be allowed to enroll in Ford company training classes. I could not understand everything she said, but it sounded like there was a rule in place that people in my job could not get training. How was that true? Where did that rule come from? I was under the impression that I was supposed to go to regular training classes. What happened? Later that year a coworker of mine, an H1-B from India, requested that Ford send him to a series of expensive training classes in the Java programing language. I saw the memo he used to request the classes and an interesting comment on the subject, if I remember, was that it was part of his job duties to attend these classes. In my case, there was some sort of "blackout" when it came to attending these classes. I even confronted a Ford manager about this one time, asking her if I could attend a Ford training class with her permission. She froze up and pretended not to hear what I said and I never got an answer.

Somewhere around 1999 or 2000 I managed to see a copy of a memo that had become part of a court action against Ford because many so-called "older" American White males were belong laid off as part of the president of Ford Motors "A","B", and "C" grading program which graded a Ford employee's performance on an A,B, or C grade. Rumors circulated throughout the company that just about all American white males over the age of 40 were getting 'C's and were being let go. Another interesting aspect to this grading scale was that Ford was using young Chinese and Indian H1-B visa employees to make the written paper evaluations that gave the letter grade. In other words, if you were a white male and you worked in Information Technology at Ford and your job was "on the line", there was a good chance that a young female engineer from China with no real job experience filled out a piece of paper work that gave you a 'C' is you were an over 40 years of ago programmer. And, of course, most of these young Chinese and Indian computer programmer charged with this task, were, you guessed it, H1-B visa workers.

I finally got to see the memo in question, and it stated "Action include delaying the hiring, promotion and referral of white males unless there is a good business case to bring them in before year end. Action include the pulling ahead of any promotions, upgrades, referall etc of any non-white males." Since I was a white male working in IT at Ford, it seems Ford management's denial of my training requests was dealt with in the above paragraphs. I have more examples of what I saw going on (White males would be denied desks and Indian H1-Bs would have their own desks at the same time), but you get the picture.

So there you have it. An example where Ford Motors denied training money to American white males and gave it to Chinese and Indian H1-B visa workers. If this $450 million competiveness training act is coming from the political establishment in Michigan you can be sure that Ford and other auto firms "dipped their hands" in the makeup of the proposal. After I saw the seemly, ugly side of Ford's institutional racism in action and it would not surprise me of they somehow strong armed the Federal government into handing over these hundreds of millions of dollars in such a way that they only went to training H1-B so that Ford could save money on training a group of young foreigners who in all reality are not that really well trained or have the necessary skills to instantly 'replace' an American worker just because he got a silly "C" on his corporate report card.

Quite a trick, huh? Can our government get any more corrupt than this? And, oh yea, there is quite an exodus of people moving out of Detroit. Especially when they wake up to how corrupt everything is here. If you live here you know exactly what the future holds for this area. Here is an example that someone has put on youtube:

A Tour Of Detroit's Ghetto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

Gogo wrote:
    Thank goodness I haven't as my TV has things continually thrown at it when I see this kind of garbage. And to be criticized by a member of our distinguished legislative branch about the problems in another state that I am sure some lobbyist probably greased his palm to state (what was the last count, 15-30 lobbyists per legislator?
    I will never forget a clip of McCain in Michigan telling the unemployed that those jobs are not coming back. I think it was at one of the auto plants in Detroit at a meeting with the UAW. Let me do more research to see if I can find a link of some sort, but I know that was when I managed to make a fairly large dent on top of the TV.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo wrote:
    Thank goodness I haven't as my TV has things continually thrown at it when I see this kind of garbage. And to be criticized by a member of our distinguished legislative branch about the problems in another state that I am sure some lobbyist probably greased his palm to state (what was the last count, 15-30 lobbyists per legislator?
    I will never forget a clip of McCain in Michigan telling the unemployed that those jobs are not coming back. I think it was at one of the auto plants in Detroit at a meeting with the UAW. Let me do more research to see if I can find a link of some sort, but I know that was when I managed to make a fairly large dent on top of the TV.
    I live in Detroit and TV is completely unwatchable here.

The truth and tragic irony to all this is that I have heard that jobs are coming back to Detroit but that the job market has been rigged so that only H1-B visas from India can get them as a result of a behind the scenes agreement between area companies and a large Indian cheap labor job shop named Tata Consulting Services. Bush, McCain, Hillary Clinton, Kennedy, Kerry and yes, even Obama have all worked behind the scenes making it possible to get all of these jobs outsourced or given to H1-Bs in the US. They have all worked to throw millions of citizens out of work and then they act all surprised like they don't know why the economy is bad...

I finally got to see the memo in question, and it stated "Action include delaying the hiring, promotion and referral of white males unless there is a good business case to bring them in before year end. Action include the pulling ahead of any promotions, upgrades, referall etc of any non-white males."
    I am absolutely astounded that Ford would put this crap in writing. Dumdums, verbal memos are much harder to prove in court.
    My late father was one of the first computer programmers with the US government, speaking Fortran and Cobol, and taking over the whole dining room table with reams of greenbar. He would be astounded at what is going on today against the American workers.
    I have a friend who was a contract dispute negotiator at GM, who was not only displaced, but had to train his replacement when the division was shipped to Canada.
    I hope you can get your hands on the original of this memo, as talk about unequal justice and overflowing affimative action, cheaper labor, etc. It meets all those criteria.

I hope you can get your hands on the original of this memo, as talk about unequal justice and overflowing affimative action, cheaper labor, etc. It meets all those criteria.
    Detroit is really bad in this regard. Everyone lives in a state of denial and it is this ignorance that is allowing foreigners to come in and take everything over. The original memo has long been destroyed. Ford Motors runs a CIA like operation of politico-security people who have alot of Detroiters living in fear. A former Detroit employee relayed a story to me about a Union member mechanic who made the mistake of complaining too much and telling what he knew (just like me). Since he had to enter the same building and same entrance way everyday, it was pretty much well known that he had to open a steel reinforced door everyday to get to work. One day some "insiders" loosened all the hinges on the steel door in such a way that when he unlocked the door it slammed right off the door frame onto his body, killing him.

Remember that Ford thugs have been keeping control of the company since the 1920's. And also remember that Ford founded the notoriously left wing Ford Foundation which helped La Raza get their seed money and poisoned the current debate on immigration toward accusing American citizens of being "racists".

At Ford, Quality is job one, but the security of the country is dead last...

That Senator Bennett is bad news. How dare him attack Americans for any reason let alone people trying to stop illegal and unneeded legal immigration.

Grrrrr.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Oh my, DON’T get me started on THIS RINO (Republican in name only) ..!

Here in Utah, we BOOTED Cannonball’s butt..!!

..and we're GOING to boot Bennett’s butt, BIG TIME..!!

I PROMISE..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

we know what we have to do folks. We need to vote this dope out of office. Whomever is in his state should come up with a plan to remove him from office.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast