Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember that Ford thugs have been keeping control of the company since the 1920's. And also remember that Ford founded the notoriously left wing Ford Foundation which helped La Raza get their seed money and poisoned the current debate on immigration toward accusing American citizens of being "racists".
    Millere , i'm so glad you know of Fords commitment to La Raza thur the Ford Foundation . Thought i was the only one putting it in print . One thing for sure is . I'll never buy another Ford since they invested that 14 Billion just recently in Mexico .
    My God we need Americans in High offices
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Oh my, DON’T get me started on THIS RINO (Republican in name only) ..!

Here in Utah, we BOOTED Cannonball’s butt..!!

..and we're GOING to boot Bennett’s butt, BIG TIME..!!

I PROMISE..!!
    I pray to God you'll do it and vote in a American that is a dream come true for Utah . Bennett will i'ld guess would become a lobbist . palm still out and butt bend over . Opps i shouldn't have said that but it is Bennett i 'm speaking bout . Hmmm I'm ok with it
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    They do not have to prove or even try to hire an American. My husband was fired and replaced by two, yes two, H1B visa engineers when he was diagnosed with cancer.
    Yes, H1-B's are now used as on site temp replacement workers. American workers are now so scared of losing their jobs that they go to work sick, spreading flue and cold germs, because they know if they call in sick their boss just might fire them and make an H1-B sit at their desk for less money.

I have heard so many horror stories, but because I was young I would just dismiss them out of hand, thinking that eventually I would land that "good job" and later laugh to others about my "war stories". But now that I am getting older, I am seeing that the workplace has actually gotten worse, not better. If you are at a job, even a part-time flunky job, you are seeing more and more foreign workers hovering around the office.
    I was once working at a temp agency job for three days a week doing computer work when one day I went in to find an Hispanic female entering the office. I was still getting coffee and so had not sat down yet when I heard my boss talking excitedly to the woman and when I went to sit down at my desk the Hispanic female walked over to my chair and sat down in it!

My boss called me into a room and told me that I had been fired and replaced with the new employee.

They had forgotten all about telling me, though. Like it just slipped their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Remember that Ford thugs have been keeping control of the company since the 1920's. And also remember that Ford founded the notoriously left wing Ford Foundation which helped La Raza get their seed money and poisoned the current debate on immigration toward accusing American citizens of being "racists".
    Millere , i'm so glad you know of Fords commitment to La Raza thur the Ford Foundation . Thought i was the only one putting it in print . One thing for sure is . I'll never buy another Ford since they invested that 14 Billion just recently in Mexico .
    My God we need Americans in High offices
    What a coincidence that congress may consider something called '"The American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act," which comes with a $450 million bill.

We have all seen the blatant workforce discrimination against Americans, the illegal replacement of American workers with foreign ones, so called "Unions" that extort part of a person's salary and then do political work to have Americans replaced with illegal aliens and on and on.

With this system in place is there any doubt that this $450 million is yet another corrupt act to import more foreign replacement workers into the US?

Which brings me to this point.
    If you work for a company that hires illegals or has foriegn help brought in to work, you are supporting the traitors by working there and making them money in which they will use to do even more harm to you. But its gotten where people don't have a choice anymore. The criminal activities are so widely accepted that it turns everyone into a crook out of necessity, just like in Mexico.

They don't care about people or families, its all a lie, its all for the greedy corporations and even the smaller corporations are in on it as well these days. There are no honest choices left, only crooks, criminals and liars.

The crooks have the system so locked down you practicly have to be a crook yourself in order to make it these days.

The international mafia have taken this country over lock, stock and barrel and all the politicians and people in high places are getting paid off big time while claiming they care about the American people. Don't you believe it for a second! Just as I've said many times, PCism kills and destroys everything in its path. Its is definitely a mental disorder, just a way for criminals to rule things while the little mushy brains that can't think rationaly go along for the ride.

Every since 2000 when the massive illegal intrusion began this country has fallen to lows never imagined. Gee, I wonder why people can't seem to connect the dots?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123