Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sen. Corker said 'the White House has become an adult day care center

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Corker said 'the White House has become an adult day care center

Moments after Trump's Twitter attack, Sen. Corker said 'the White House has become an adult day care center'

NEWS ALERT
    Outgoing Sen. Bob Corker responds to President Trump's criticism of him. "It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center"

Trump trashes outgoing Republican Sen. Bob Corker

By Eli Watkins, CNN
    Updated 11:34 AM ET, Sun October 8, 2017

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump attacked Sen. Bob Corker in a series of tweets Sunday, days after the Tennessee Republican made public comments criticizing him."Senator Bob Corker 'begged' me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said 'NO' and he dropped out (said he could not win without..." Trump wrote in a series of three consecutive tweets. "..my endorsement). He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said "NO THANKS." He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!"
    "...Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!" Trump added.

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Senator Bob Corker "begged" me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said "NO" and he dropped out (said he could not win without...
    6:59 AM - Oct 8, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

..my endorsement). He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said "NO THANKS." He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!
    7:09 AM - Oct 8, 2017

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

...Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!
    7:13 AM - Oct 8, 2017

Corker responded by tweeting an insult to Trump later Sunday morning.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning," Corker wrote.

Follow

Senator Bob Corker
    @SenBobCorker

It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.
    8:13 AM - Oct 8, 2017

Former US attorney Preet Bharara, now a senior legal analyst at CNN, retweeted Corker's response, remarking, "An adult day care center whose chief resident can't count to 51."

Bharara was fired by Trump a few months into his presidency.
    Corker, the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, announced late last month he would not seek another term in the Senate and has made some critical comments about Trump's demeanor and temperament.

Corker said in August that Trump had not yet demonstrated "the stability nor some of the competence" he needed to be successful.

He said Wednesday that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary James Mattis and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly "help separate our country from chaos."

Corker also said Tillerson has not received the support he needs from Trump.

"I mean, look, I see what's happening here," Corker said. "I deal with people throughout the administration and (Tillerson), from my perspective, is in an incredibly frustrating place, where, as I watch, OK, and I can watch very closely on many occasions, I mean you know, he ends up being not being supported in the way I would hope a secretary of state would be supported, that's just from my vantage point."

Tillerson, who has reportedly been displeased with Trump and his own role in the administration, made a public statement last week reaffirming his support for the President after news reports spoke of acrimony between the two men -- principally, that Tillerson had questioned Trump's intelligence, calling him a "moron," in front of other top officials.

Tillerson's statement of support for Trump prompted the President to say his secretary of state had refuted the story about the insult.

Trump later told reporters inside a Las Vegas hospital, where he was visiting the victims of last Sunday's mass shooting, that he has "total confidence" in Tillerson and said reports that the secretary of state called him a moron were "fake news" and "totally made up."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politi...ets/index.html

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow. Corker is turning out to be a Real Kook!! He's the bonehead who sponsored the Iran Nuke Deal and cast the deciding votoe. He approved $150 billion in cash deliveries in the dead of night to Iran .... and he calls the White House a "day care center" and votes against Hurricane Relief for Americans?!

The guy sounds like a drunk, one of those 4 martini lunch dudes. The liquor gives them that droll dry biting wit. Maybe that water bottle he carries around like a baby with its juice cup has more than water in it. I mean who but a plastered drunk would vote for the Iran Nuke Deal and hauling $150 billion in cash to a terrorist country??!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn