Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Graham: "Illegals are hardworkers, Americans lazy

Here we go again, all illegals are hardworking, who work 5-6 jobs a day and never use welfare. But Americans are lazy, who need more illegals to show us how to play by the rules and work hard, and how to raise our families.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

TDH
    I am so tired of hearing about the illegals are hard workers, they are not suppose to be here in the first place, they are illegal for crying out loud.

From my past experience working alongside illegals they are NOT harder working. I have dug ditches with them, roofing with them, and various other hard physical labor and they are not better workers, or faster workers. There is just more of them who will work for less money and that is it. From what I've seen Americans are much harder working and have a higher quality of workmanship.

Hardly working

Yeah, they're hard working. That's why they they make a "B" line to first welfare office they see to sign up for food stamps, welfare checks, and government benefits the first time their illegal asses land in the US after they've finished bankrupting hospitals by popping out babies we then have to pay for.

BEYOND PATHETIC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The reason that the Mexicans don't have plenty of jobs in the maquiladora factories is that they are NOT good workers compared with Americans. The fall-off in worker productivity was so great that the lower cost of labor could not offset poor output. That's why many American companies operating maquiladoras moved factories to Asia as soon as GATT passed.

BTW - Measured in GDP/hour worked, Mexico's worker productivity is only 29% of that of US workers. (source: www.OECD.org/statistics/productivity)

I love the way they FAIL to mention that Americans have been run out of so many of these job areas, not because they think it's too hard or don't want to do the jobs, but because ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION has brought the wages down to being too low keep a roof over one's head, let alone a family's head.

Just a minor omission !

What are we paying this guy for

Fire him !! Get him OFF our payroll
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)