Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

You can thank Senator horse's posterior Dodd for inserting the provision to require the Mexican government's permission to reinforce the border. This senate and administration are a complete joke. I am lucky as both my senators voted against S2611 and my democratic congressman voted in favor of HR4473. I am going to call McKennedy (no typo), Kennedy, Frist, Hagel, Specter, Martinez and the call will not be a cordial one. When I call McKennedy I will tell him he is a traitor and a disgrace to all veterans as myself who fought to protect, defend and preserve the rights he has sold out to corporate America for cheap and compliant labor. I will also ask him was it worth the lives of our gallant veterans who sacrificed everything so he can employ illegal aliens on his ranch?

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    she said her office had 1578 calls/faxes from people against the bill (this week) and only 12 in favor of it.
    I was one of the 1578 faxes, plus I emailed her!
    I'm glad both my senators voted against shamnesty.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

This really sickens me!! They vote our lives and our country away and can't find the friggin time to read it themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you mrmriata7 ... but why waste your breath?

I feel rather defeated, and I haven't done half as much as others have done on this. Probably not even a quarter as much.

Truly believe we need to come up with an "action item" plan, where we can all be heard at the same time. I don't know how much squeakier our wheels need to get, before some attention is given to the American people.

I'm beginning to think my husband was right. Many years ago he said that there are a select few who are truly running this country. We're all being blind sided. Confuse and cloud the issues. There's a bigger plan in the works.

Yup, I called twice faxed once emailed once...during the week...as I said...both Cornyn and Hutchison's aides know my voice by now...

MJ

Don't worry, this should cost them their seats.

Cornyn and Hutchinson did the right thing by not signing that garbage.

Never ever sign anything you don't read first, fully understand and agree to!

It is much easier in court to explain why you didn't sign it, than it is to explain why you did.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12