Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen.Jeff Sessions

Has anyone heard what happened,if anything, to the 14 or so questions Senator Sessions wanted the candidates to answer re:illegal immigration? I bet McCain was the first to offer insight (yeah). Anyway I was just curious. Thanks

I haven't heard anything, which makes me think they have ignored him. BUT we know Jeff he is a tenacious leader and man of integrity he won't back down to any of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks GoGo.Thats what I thought and even if he addresses it the msm won't report it. They just report that illegal immigration is no longer an important issue. Why can't we have more Senators like him. We get Feinstein and Boxer,yikes.

HUCKABEE COMMITS TO SESSIONS' IMMIGRATION PLAN
    http://sessions.senate.gov/public/
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Call to Senator Sessions

Mike Huckabee is the only candidate that has responded to Senator Sessions.

MW
    JDPA wrote:

I don't like Huckabee and I don't trust him. However, I'm beginning to think he's our only chance. IMO, his pledge sets him apart from McCain, Obama, and the Hildabeast. The pledge certainly empowers us and will give him something to think about when looking to a second term as President of the United States. Like the rest of you, I hate feeling like I'm between a rock and a hard place!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JDPA wrote:

I don't like Huckabee and I don't trust him. However, I'm beginning to think he's our only chance. IMO, his pledge sets him apart from McCain, Obama, and the Hildabeast. The pledge certainly empowers us and will give him something to think about when looking to a second term as President of the United States. Like the rest of you, I hate feeling like I'm between a rock and a hard place!
    I agree. Have you seen his latest photo ops. Duncan Hunter is on stage with him on at least two campaign stops that were played today.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Huckebee is full of Baloney but he certainly beats McCain!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Is there any way mathematically he can beat McCain at this point? From the numbers I have seen, I don't think he can beat McCain unless Huckabee wins the remainder of caucases by over 50%.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Huckabee has signed NumbersUSA and Sen. Sessions' No Amnesty pledges, but has he retracted or clarified the comments he made recently on national television that under his plan, illegals would return to their home countries, and then come back to the US in a matter of days (i.e., "touchback" amnesty)??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast