Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen Menendez answer to my email

The following is an answer I received from Menendez in response to a fax I sent him. Reading it makes me so angry I can't bear it. Please send him faxes and emails if you can. Thanks Cliffdid
    Dear Mr.

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the extension of the Employee Verification System (E-Verify) in the Stimulus Package created in this 111th Congress. Your opinion is very important to me, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to you on this vital issue.

As you know, E-Verify is a program used by voluntarily participating employers to check the immigration status of their employees. Participation in E-Verify generally protects companies from being sued for immigration violations if an undocumented worker is found in their workforce. It also helps to ensure that American jobs are filled by American workers and not by undocumented workers.

This protection is very important to some employers, especially those who are continually hiring new employees. The system is also important to American employees who are working hard to find jobs to support their families. However, I believe supporting a temporary extension is not a solution. I believe that piecemeal efforts to deal with immigration make a future vote for comprehensive immigration reform less likely. The provisions in the extension of E-verify System will do everything for business and nothing for hardworking families. The sooner the business community understands that it must join us in promoting relief for families as well as business, the sooner we will succeed in beginning to reform our broken immigration system.

Our immigration system is unarguably broken. Our borders are far too porous, our workplace enforcement is far too lax, and as a result, there are an estimated 12 million people living in the shadows of American society. We must enact practical, smart, and comprehensive immigration reform that reflects current economic and social realities, respects the core values of family unity and fundamental fairness, and upholds our tradition as a nation of immigrants.

Despite the shortcomings of failed immigration reform in past years, I remain committed to continuing this fight. I will continue to work to craft comprehensive immigration reform that strengthens our national security and enhances our economic prosperity. This effort includes fixing the current employment problems we are facing in order to benefit our immigration system here in the United States.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance. I invite you to visit my website http://menendez.senate.gov to learn of other important issues to New Jersey.
    He says our system is broken. Yes I agree because numbskulls like him don't let our laws be enforced!!!!

However, I believe supporting a temporary extension is not a solution. I believe that piecemeal efforts to deal with immigration make a future vote for comprehensive immigration reform less likely. The provisions in the extension of E-verify System will do everything for business and nothing for hardworking families. The sooner the business community understands that it must join us in promoting relief for families as well as business, the sooner we will succeed in beginning to reform our broken immigration system.
    Just wonder how much money LaRaza and MALDEF give to his campaign, and how many illegals go and vote for him after being encouraged by ACORN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We want to find the 12 million "hiding in the shadows" and send them home, we already have laws for that, so let's enforce them.

In the meantime, NO Dream Act, NO jobs, NO handouts, NO AMNESTY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

the system is not broken... it is the political will to enforce the laws that is broken....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

There aren't enough people left in Congress who are willing to be actively proAmerican.

"Promoting the general welfare" used to refer to Americans. Now it's just a numbers game.

You shouldn't be surprised. Menendez has been one of the leaders of the invasion for quite a while.

GOD save me from so many stupid U.S. supposedly Representatives .

****ACTION ALERT****
    WASHINGTON DC AT IT AGAIN..."DREAM ACT" Stop in-state tuition for illegal aliens!
    this will GIVE path to citizenship and amnesty for millions of their relatives! ACT NOW!!!

Instructions and contact information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151805.html
    Colorado pulls dirty trick!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151928.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I believe that piecemeal efforts to deal with immigration make a future vote for comprehensive immigration reform less likely. The provisions in the extension of E-verify System will do everything for business and nothing for hardworking families. The sooner the business community understands that it must join us in promoting relief for families as well as business, the sooner we will succeed in beginning to reform our broken immigration system.
    WHAT????

E-verify will only help businesses? Has he lost his mind? E-verify will benefit citizens and taxpayers by providing jobs to legitimate workers, to the chagrin of business.

Our immigration system is unarguably broken. Our borders are far too porous, our workplace enforcement is far too lax, and as a result, there are an estimated 12 million people living in the shadows of American society. We must enact practical, smart, and comprehensive immigration reform that reflects current economic and social realities, respects the core values of family unity and fundamental fairness, and upholds our tradition as a nation of immigrants.
    I have heard this broken immigration system until I want to scream. We have practical, smart and comprehensive immigration policies in place already that respects the citizens of the US and our fundamental values. We have always been a nation of LEGAL immigrants.

Exactly what will comprehensive reform accomplish that enforcement of our existing laws will not accomplish? 40 million now legal parasites demanding to bring in their dependant family members.