Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen Pearce's Clarification of the 14th

So has anyone read or heard anything about the specifics if this goes through? Will all adult anchor babies be automatically declared non-citizens of this country or will those people receive amnesty while any future children born to illegals will not be given citizenship? I am curious to see how they will handle this.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Any child born to illegals after the 1986 shamnesty should be deported. 25 years and younger should get the boot.

If this legislation passes, any children born to illegal aliens in the U.S. will be denyed citizenship. Any children born prior the passage of the law will still be considered "citizens." However, it will still be possible to pass additional legislation (unless it's already included in the bill) that makes their citizenship conditional when they turn 18 if they completely renounce allegience to any other country.

Anyone else heard or read any updates on what is going on with this?
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It depends on the wording. As a clarification bill it would w/o stating it only takes effect from date passed it could very well be a full deal meaning they could remove false citizenship from illegals. It would be broadly assumed as such to go back in time. That is part of the reason they are pursueing a clarification and also if it holds up in the SC through a different tactic it would have the same result.

Of course likely they will add some wording that those born and falsely awarded citizenship would be allowed to keep their citizenship and that would be their bargaining chip likely as well to get it passed the senate with the moderate dems. Its fairly unlikely to pass though w/o at least specifying those born previously would retain status.

That's what I was thinking. Especially since some families date back to anchor babies that were born here in the early 1900s. They literally would have to send 3-4 generations to Mexico. They shouldn't have let this BS go on for so long. I do hope they will only let the adults keep this false citizenship, we can't afford to keep supporting all these anchor brats.

Banned
    They need to go back to a set date. I would if I was there go back 60 years. In doing so it would put the age to WWII era people and later. If they served int he US military during WWII then they should be allowed to stay. Anything after that and no they should not be granted amnisty.

I say they should date it back to before they started issuing welfare benefits. However, I don't think they'll do it.

I'd be happy if they simply dated it back to 1990 pr 1985. Those people have plenty of time left to adapt to their real country.

Plus looking at the number of illegals back in 1990 being only a couple million at that time I could deal with that.

Love to go back till the 60's or so though. I do get a bit worried about 2nd and 3rd generation anchor babies though which could be hit and hit many good Americans as well who's grand or great grandparents immigrated "illegally" but those decendants are so out of touch with their heritage they are basically fully American.

Still just think, 1990 would remove the vast majority of the problem and in some cases second generation new anchor babies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast