Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Sen.Ted Cruz moves to block path to citizenship, welfare benefits for illegal aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You never were much for Trump, either.
    If you mean I'm not a head over heels cheerleader for the man, you are correct. However, right now, unless he clearly comes out in support of amnesty, I still plan on voting for him. I've never made it a secret that the truth is important to me. Moreover, I'm not going to spin the facts for anyone ........ my conscience is clear.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, I mean you don't like him. He's not your kind of guy. That's why you've never taken the time to study him or know him. That's why you have a hard time speaking about him and get it wrong a lot, in my opinion. But you're free to follow your conscience down any track you choose. You just aren't helping the American People elect a candidate that will fix this immigration and trade disaster that's draining our country dry as a bone and killing our citizens.

We're at a point in our history that is now or never and Trump is the one. Saying negative things about him, publishing dribble from the Washington Post and New York Times without a rebuttal comment like some do, and falling for the MEDIA SCAMS against Trump don't help get this Trump Train to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

No one here will ever know who you vote for MW. But we will all know what you posted. And it's a permanent record as I understand things that will be part of our American History forever.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-24-2016 at 06:39 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    No, I mean you don't like him. He's not your kind of guy. That's why you've never taken the time to study him or know him. That's why you have a hard time speaking about him and get it wrong a lot, in my opinion. But you're free to follow your conscience down any track you choose. You just aren't helping the American People elect a candidate that will fix this immigration and trade disaster that's draining our country dry as a bone and killing our citizens.

We're at a point in our history that is now or never and Trump is the one. Saying negative things about him, publishing dribble from the Washington Post and New York Times without a rebuttal comment like some do, and falling for the MEDIA SCAMS against Trump don't help get this Trump Train to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

No one here will ever know who you vote for MW. But we will all know what you posted. And it's a permanent record as I understand things that will be part of our American History forever.
    You're right, I don't care for him much as a person. I think he's a little egocentric and very much a narcissist. However, please don't assume I'm not on the Trump train too. I'll leave the engine to you, I'm happy in the caboose. Mickey Mouse would get my vote if I thought he would make headway in securing our border and solving our immigration problems. Although, that's is assuming he never came out in support of an illegal immigrant amnesty. Donald Trump's inconsistency has often gave me pause, but I still have not thrown in the towel on him. I'm doing the best I can to keep the faith. We'll see how the near future pans out with his new and softer approach to immigration.

The news articles I post are news stories. It's up to the reader to take from it what they want. If you choose not to believe anything but what you consider positive, that's your prerogative. However, that sort of mindset could blind you from the truth in some instances. Quotes are quotes and facts are facts, regardless of where they come from. Yes, many stories, whether we agree with them or not, do have some actual facts in them. On editorial and opinion pieces, it is sometimes necessary for the reader to discern what they believe to be fact and fiction. What it boils down to is, please don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message. I support honesty and truth, regardless of where it comes from.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're right, I don't care for him much as a person. I think he's a little egocentric and very much a narcissist. However, please don't assume I'm not on the Trump train too. I'll leave the engine to you, I'm happy in the caboose. Mickey Mouse would get my vote if I thought he would make headway in securing our border and solving our immigration problems. Although, that's is assuming he never came out in support of an illegal immigrant amnesty. Donald Trump's inconsistency has often gave me pause, but I still have not thrown in the towel on him. I'm doing the best I can to keep the faith. We'll see how the near future pans out with his new and softer approach to immigration.

The news articles I post are news stories. It's up to the reader to take from it what they want. If you choose not to believe anything but what you consider positive, that's your prerogative. However, that sort of mindset could blind you from the truth in some instances. Quotes are quotes and facts are facts, regardless of where they come from. Yes, many stories, whether we agree with them or not, do have some actual facts in them. On editorial and opinion pieces, it is sometimes necessary for the reader to discern what they believe to be fact and fiction. What it boils down to is, please don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message. I support honesty and truth, regardless of where it comes from.
    MW, this isn't a news forum. This is a forum for a lobbying organization. And I wasn't referring to your articles.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    MW, this isn't a news forum. This is a forum for a lobbying organization. And I wasn't referring to your articles.
    For lobbying organizations? I thought it was a forum for discussion. Okay, what dribble are you accusing me of posting?

Our organization is a lobbying organization, MW. That means we take positions, make endorsements, and then fight for them. There is no change to support our positions unless our candidates win the power through an election to advance our position. Criticizing our Presidential candidate doesn't help our cause we exist to promote. My point is that when you and JohnDoe2 want to criticize the one presidential candidate in decades that not only wants to enforce our laws but WILL enforce our laws and not only wants to fix our bad trade deals that drive this open borders problem to begin with but WILL fix them, you are not helping our organization or our cause in my view.

Donald Trump is in a bind to win this election on its merits. You have Republicans, REPUBLICANS, working against him because of his "tone" on illegal immigration. You have the DEMOCRATS convincing themselves and black Americans that he's a RACIST and calling him HITLER at fund-raisers. Donald Trump has to win the General Election to do anything for US.

If he doesn't WIN the gawd damn election, our whole cause is over. If Hillary Clinton wins this election as it appears she is well on her way to do, there will be 30 million illegal aliens given amnesty with a quick path to voting rights citizenship and that's it. Our country is over, the borders are open, trade is global, the WTO rules the world, and the future of American Citizens no longer exists.

We have one shot, only one, to turn this country around, and it is getting Donald Trump to the White House. So if you want to post critical things about Donald Trump that raises doubts, be reluctant to vote for him because you feel betrayed in some way, threaten to stay home and not vote at all because you think he let you down on some level, because he may need to change his tone to WIN THIS ELECTION, then you are not helping our country or our cause.

So for all those wanting clear "consciences", take heed. Either Donald Trump gets to the White House because we stayed ALL IN to get him there, or we lose our country once and for all. Donald Trump is never going to legalize illegal aliens. He can't stand them because they are illegal and drain our economy, they suck it up like water through a straw. Will he toy around with some ideas, will he listen to people, will he keep the "tone" and his "rhetoric" on a less definitive level during the campaign, what Sean Hannity called "softening", will he give them time to make arrangements, will he "work with them", sure, maybe, but meanwhile he is enforcing the law which requires deportation.

People don't really listen to him. Even Sean Hannity interrupts him and doesn't let him finish his thoughts or sentences and with Trump that is a fatal mistake if you're trying to understand what he's actually saying and thinking and what he actually plans to do.

Trump isn't scripted in interviews, and he wants to explain the whole problem which takes time, interviewers are so busy to get on with their gotcha point, they interrupt to move him along, and sometimes when they do that, he just stops and they're left with the beginning but no end. It's terrible journalism. They'll spend 7 days talking behind his back on something they wouldn't give him 2 minutes to say in full. It's the worst election coverage of a candidate that I've ever witnessed. Then the rest of the media reports on what that one network says he said or thought he meant when they missed the whole second half of the game because the original interviewer wouldn't let him finish his thought or statement.

Then some people who even support him fall for it.

It's disgusting really, and I would hope that our lobbying organization can keep its eye on the ball and the end game for at least 75 more days to get Donald Trump to the White House. The alternative is Hillary Clinton and the end of our country.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-24-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12